Chapter 10.

"I informed Sam about the concert and the things needed", she suddenly said when she came in. "Perfect. So what he said about the audience?", he asked. "About 6 lakhs", she whispered. "What? Either I was not able to listen or you don't want me to listen", he said folding his hands around his chest, and smiled. "6 lakhs", she shouted. "Arey don't shout. I understand you're feeling bad 'cause you never believed in me, but it's okay. Don't feel sad and bad", he laughed. "Sad and bad? That was not funny", she said, annoyed. "I know you're feeling surprised and annoyed, but now get back to your work, please", he said. She sat on the sofa, staring at her phone continuously. "Shayad maine tumhe kaam karne ke liye kaha tha", he said breaking her thought. She kept her hand folded under her chin and looked at him. "Actually I want some help, will you?", she asked. "Say what", he said. "A boy proposed me on Facebook and I don't know him even", she said. "Arey wah, say Yes", he said, laughing. "It's not funny yaar", she said, annoying, "He keeps irritating me now". "Acha acha wait, so what do you want me to do?", he asked. "Acha haan you can't do anything", she sadly said. "Aaeee what do you mean?", he asked. "I mean you can't do anything in this matter", she said. "Ohh. But you say, if I can do anything, I surely will", he said. "Acha tell me his name", he concernly said. "Rahul Rathod", she said. "A rajput", he said, thinking. "Yeah. And I seriously hate these rajputs and thakurs and all. They're so raja types", she squeaked, he laughed. She looked irritated. "Sorry sorry, we'll do something pakka. Mission R2", he said. He wanted her to ask what's that but she didn't. She realized he's desperate and said, "I understood that, R2 means Rahul Rathod. I'm used to your pj's now", she said and laughed. He laughed.