Forgiving and Punishing Koyuki!

HERRO THERE EVERYONE! Yes, I am aliveee. Some people asked if i died.. Its only been like two days people! Jeesshh. I can't update everyday.. I have a life too! Okay.. thats complete bull shiz.. hehe but I have been busy and also a bit lazy. My sister is leaving for college on Tuesday! I GET HER ROOM!!! AHHHH HEHE. Though im a bit sad, yet pissed. Im sad cause shes leaving, but pissed cause I have to get up at like.. 6 in the morning to bring her an hour and a half - two hours away... We're bringing her to MA.. I live in ME. Dx I don't like hour long car rides. (Says the girl who drove from Florida to maine.... And from Cali to Florida.) Hehe... WELL HERE IT ISS. THIS IS WHAT YOU MINIONS HAVE BEEN ASKING FORRRR!!

*Jumps in a plane and chases after people*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Come on Honey, finish your nap. I stared impatiently at the sleeping Honey. This morning he came up to me, and said he needed to talk to me. Since I had promised a teacher that I'd finish a missed quiz, Honey and I couldn't talk.  We decided on talking before the club opened up. Though today, Mori had another Kendo meeting, so Honey fell asleep waiting for him.

"Koyuki, could you so kindly stop shaking the table. I know your nervous but please calm down. It's going to be alright." Kyoya reassured me. He gave me a soft smile. I looked down at my leg. It was shaking hard under the table. Oops. I pushed my chair back and stood up. I went over behind Kyoya.  He was sketching in his black book. My cheeks went red at the sight of what he was drawing. Kyoya glanced up at me. "Its not polite to spy you know." He teased. I snatched his black book up.

"Well its not polite to draw people just in a towel either. Hmm, I think I'll have to confiscate this." I tucked the book under my arm as I started walking away. Kyoya wrapped his finger in one of my belt loops, and pulled me back to him. "Yes?" I tried to play off innocent. Kyoya pushed up his glasses before speaking.

"Hand it over, or you'll be forced to pay a price." He threaten. I giggled at him. I pulled a few bills out of my bra.

"How much money Mr.Ootori?" He pulled me down so I was straddling his lap. My face was probably as red as my shirt because I was only in a short skater lace skirt. Kyoya plucked the money out of my hand. He tucked it back where I originally had it. His face got extremely close to mine.

"I didn't mean money Ms.Takashi." Kyoya's lips barely brushed mine when Tamaki's voice boomed through the room.

"We should play commoners games more often!" I let out a yelp, and flung myself off of Kyoya. I stood up straight and adjusted my outfit.  Tamaki came over to me. He grinned and spun me in a circle. "Awe daddy daughter just looks the cutest! Look at her little shirt and skirt! Look at your hair! Its just so cute! A cute little bun, with little spirals coming down! You don't look scary at all! Why can't you dress like this more often? Its adorable!" He cooed. I struggled to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"Ribs.. Tamaki.. Ouch."

"Tamaki let Koyuki go, your hurting her!" Kyoya snapped. Tamaki's eyes widen. He dropped me instantly. I fell down to my knees breathing heavy. Holy crap, you'd think I'd be use to his glomps. Tamaki held out his hand. I placed my hand in his, and he pulled me to my feet. I smiled at him, then wacked him hard in the back of the head with Kyoya's black book.

"Ow! What was that for?" Tamaki hissed.

"That's for almost killing me baka. I dress fine Tamaki. Kyoya, don't I dress fine?" I faced Kyoya. Tamaki tried to object since Kyoya was my boyfriend and all but I only hit him again.

"I agree, she dresses fine Tamaki,"

"Ha-"

"All though, she does look rather amazing today, specially in that skirt." Kyoya smirked at me. I scowled at him. Traitor! No special stuff for you. Tamaki grinned wide. He rocked on his heels.