New Feeling

I got home and as usual no one was there. I went upstairs and heard gun shots. I went into the guest room and saw my brother playing the Playstation.

" Hey" I scared him a little. It doesn't take much to scare me and my brother. We use to watch scary movies when we were little and at night we would go to his room and sleep in his bed.

"What you smiling at?" He asked pausing the game.

"Remember when we were little and we use to watch scary movies?" I asked taking a seat.

" Ohh my God yeaaaa. We were so scared that we use to sleep in the same bed." He said overly excited. This was really weird. It was like he was gay.

" You okay?" I asked

"Yea.....why"?

He had a creepy smile on his face. I felt uncomfortable so, I decieded to go and take a shower.

After my shower I decided to get some homework done. As I was in the middle of reading the directions I got a call. It was Ace.

" What" I answered

"I need help." He said.

" with" I asked

"my homework." He said.

" Go ask that other bitch." I said and hung up

I continued to do my homework until my mind phone started ringing again.

" Stop calling me" I said aggravated.

" Okay I'll just come over." Ajay said then hung up. I really just wanna do my homework. I sighed and continued my homework for the third time. I finished one assignment and started another one. I only had 3 so it shouldn't take long.

"Hey." Ajay stood at my room door.

" How did you get in my house?" I asked

"Your brother let me in. Oh and he said that he'll be back later." He layed on my bed.

"Oh okay." I said getting back to my homework.

" What are you doing" He turned on the TV and turned it to cartoon network.

"Homework" I simply said trying to concentrate.

" Boooo. Boring" He yelled.

" Stop yelling." I said getting fustrated.

" Okay sorry" He whispered.

I finished that homework and started the last one. It was for my creative writing class and all I had to do was write something meaningful to me. I decided to write my favorite bible verse.

When I was done I put all my stuff away and packed it in my book bag.

"Done." I turned in my chair and he was sleep. I turned off the light and decided to take a nap also. I felt movement but, I just ignored it.

I then felt a hand go into my pants. I opened my eyes and saw Ajay still laying down just with his hand in my pants.

"Wha-" I started but, was cut off by a moan and him shushing me.

He kept rubbing my clit in a slow motion. I started to relax. I mean I did agree to be friends with benefits. This honestly felt so good. It was a new feeling and I loved it. I let out a soft moan. He got up and went under the covers. He took off my pants and kissed my clit through my panties. I felt my moans were unattractive so, I held them in.

" Don't hold them" He said.

He kissed my clit repeatedly until I let out a moan. I was so wet by this point. He processed to lick my clit. He started slow then fast. He was licking my clit like a kid eating thier favorite ice cream. I let out another moan. I just noticed music in the background. I wonder how long it was playing. Another lick to my clit got my attention. This one was different though. He was doing something weird with his tung. Moments later my legs started shaking. I was holding his hair, grinding my body uncontrollably, and moaning like crazy. I didn't think it was possible but, his tung went faster. Even after I squirted he kept going. After a few licks he stopped. He got up and got a towel. He wiped me up and layed back down. Moments later I heard light snoring. I noticed the TV was still on and watched teen titans go. This show is so cute. After one episode my eyes started to get lower until I fully fell asleep.