Trying New Things

Ajay pov.
I woke up and Mia was still sleep. Yo I can't even lie her pussy is amazing. I don't know why no one hit that yet. She's not ugly at all. She's really pretty. These boys now a days are dumb. I would of got with her the first chance I got.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I smelled food as I approached I saw a lady in the kitchen and guessed it was her mom. She turned around and jumped when she saw me.

" Sorry" I said and helped her pick up the stuff that fell.

" who are you" she asked looking scared.

" Im a friend of Mia. I live next door. "

Stacy pov.

" ohh a friend of Mia. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the family" I went and hugged him. He was shocked but, hugged back eventually. He was so sexy and muscular. He was light skin with Hazel eyes and I can tell he has a six pack.

" Would you like to help me"? I asked going to the fridge.

" Sure" He said coming in the kitchen. I bent over to get something and to put my ass on him. I felt him harden and went over to the noodles that was boiling and told him to stir it. He licked his lips and started stirring. I reached up to grab a pot and show off my boobs. He saw that I was struggling and grabbed it for me.

" Thanks" I smiled.

" No problem.

Ajay pov.
I think this lady feeling a nigga. She look good as hell but, she's Mia's mom and that's just wierd. I need to get out of here before she try something else. I turned to see her shirt unbuttoned. I looked up to avoid looking at her chest.

" It's okay..You can look. You wanna touch them" She grabbed my hands and put them on her chest. I snatched my hands away and went back into the room with Mia. She was laying down watching American Dad.

" Yo ya moms is feeling a nigga." She looked at me in confusion and disguise.

" What the hell are you talking about. " She sat up.

" I went downstairs and she asked for my help so, I helped her. Next thing you know her ass is on me and she puts my hands on her boobs." I explained.

" Ew" She said disgusted.

" You need to find your mom a man. " I joked.

" Shut up" She laughed.

I got on the bed and laid next to her. She laid on my chest and we watched American Dad. Moments later I felt her hand go into my pants. She started to stroke my penis making it hard. I pulled my pants down so she could get full access. She took my full dick in her hand and started stroking again. I looked around and saw some lotion. I took her hand and put some lotion in it. She started lotioning my dick getting me harder. I picked her up so that her ass was in my face.I slapped her ass causing her to moan. She started stroking faster. I saw that she was getting wet and rubbed her pussy. She started grinding on my hand. I licked and sucked her pussy making her moan and grind uncontrollably. I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her still. She started sucking my dick. She started with the tip then she put as much as she could in her mouth.She started sucking faster making me grunt. She started to shake making me lick faster. Moments later we both came.I found a towel and wiped her up.

It was starting to get late and Mia was starting to fall asleep so, I left. I got my stuff and turned the light off before leaving.

"Good night."

Feel free to comment.
Sorry for mistakes
Share Share Share

50 views and I'll continue

Love ❤