Meeting the visitor for the first time

India and Zoe's outfits⬆️⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
India's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I unlock the door to the children's home and race upstairs to get changed.
Having a visitor was always important, you never know what age they want to adopt, so looking nice always made me feel better.

I put on my black skinny jeans, my pink "love being me" tank top and my pink Aztec print boot slippers. I slide on my silver love bangle and clip my matching silver love necklace around my neck. I leave my hair hanging in its natural blonde curls down my back in its shimmery waterfall and apply another coat of mascara to my lashes.

I head down stairs and take my place in the window seat that overlooks the back garden, watching over the younger kids as they play around, getting completely covered in mud and grass stains. Betty would go skits later.

Then I hear Betty open the door and welcome in our visitor, I look up from my book for a moment, then look back down. Before any of us meet the visitor, Betty has to talk to them. And when I say "talk" I mean lecture on What age?, Boy or girl?, etc. All that stuff.

I check my phone; two messages, three snapchat notifications, and a Twitter notification.
Issy💕😋
~Hiya xx hope all's okay cos you said there was gonna be a visitor!~
~Text me as soon as you meet them!!!~
Moi💁💗
~Hiiii xx yeah of course I'll text you, when do I not when there's a visitor?! Lol😂 lyl xxx😘~

Twitter🐥
~Issy Hiscocks tagged you in a photo~
•Love this one so much Indie-Rose_xox

I look at the picture and smile, I like it and retweet it to my profile before checking the three snapchat stories that recently were updated, one of them being Zoella and she said something about exciting news that she would explain later on a vl...

I look at the picture and smile, I like it and retweet it to my profile before checking the three snapchat stories that recently were updated, one of them being Zoella and she said something about exciting news that she would explain later on a vlog but had to go now. Something like that.

I continue reading my book which I got as a Christmas present from Betty and the rest of the kids at the care home, 'Girl Online, On Tour' by Zoe Sugg. I'm a little bit obsessed with Zoella at the moment, Issy bought me the 'These are a Few of my Favourite Things' makeup bag which had inside my all time favourite makeup products in; Maybelline Lash Sensational, Seventeen Easy on The Eye smokey pinks pallete, the Collection Mosaic bronzer and a fresh set of the cheap and cheerful primark makeup brushes.
I have both her books and have read Girl Online 3 times over! I probably know lines in it by heart now!
"India, our guest would like to meet you." Betty says, beckoning me over to her office. I step inside to see the back of a young woman, she's wearing a maroon skater dress, black boots, a black cape, she holds a black leather look handbag and she has medium length ombré brown into blonde hair.

She turns around and much to my surprise, standing there in front of me is none other than Zoe Sugg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh suspense!
Hope you like it!