A mystery gift

Connor's Surprise⬆️⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick A/N before I start, this chapter is gonna have loads of pics in so before you read it I recommend being in a wifi zone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
India's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I take the parcel from Amanda, Alfie's mum, and the rest of my amazing family come in and sit down.
"Okay why is everybody looking at me like I'm the star of the show?" I ask looking suspiciously at them all before sitting cross legged on the fluffy rug in the middle of the room.
"Let's just say that you have two very good friends" Zoe says looking at the present in my hands.
Then there's a knock at the door and Poppy jumps up.
"Right on time!" She says.
"Wait time for what?" I say before hearing 7 familiar voices.
Marcus, Naomi, Tanya, Jim, Louise, Connor and Issy stumble in after Poppy laughing.
Naomi is carrying a wicker basket with several small wrapped cube boxes in it. Zoe, Alfie and Joe jump up and put the boxes they were holding in the basket before Naomi hands me the basket and gives me a hug.
All of the boxes in the basket have 'from......' then the persons name on it.
The basket has a tag with my name on it and I look at them confused.
"But guys you've all got me presents already?!" I say.
"I haven't." Connor says.
"That's fine Connor I honestly don't mind!" I say earning a laugh from everyone, "what? Wait I'm missing something aren't I?"
Connor points at the package I have in my lap, "that's from me." He says.
Damnit! I mentally slap my forehead for being so dim.
"She's blonde what can you say?" Joe says and I playfully punch him.
"Hey!" I say at the same time Louise and Naomi say, "Oi!"
We all laugh and Zoe says, "Right I can't take this anymore, Connor tell her which one to open first!"
Connor points at the gift bag shaped present in my hand and I tear off the wrapping paper. It's a white Pandora bag and I pick up the piece of lined paper that fell out of the wrapping paper.
I unfold it and read:
~ Indie,
I know you've probably had the best Christmas ever and this is gonna seem like a bad present but I wanted you to know that the past month that I've known you has been such a joy ride!
You and Issy are the best friends I could ever ask for and if you have to go back to Bristol I'm not sure how I'd survive!
Our group homeschooling sessions with Gabby are great fun and we always make mischief with her.
So this is a present that you can take everywhere with you and every memory we have together I will buy you something to add to it.
You have no idea how hard that basket in front of you was to organise but I did it.
Love you like a sister!
Connor
xx ~
"Aww thanks Connor!" I say getting up and giving him a hug.
"You haven't opened it yet" he says pointing at the bag and I sit down again.
I untie the ribbon and look inside.
There is one big box and four smaller ones, all are wrapped.
I take the big one and hold it up, "This one first?"
"Um, yeah." Connor says.
I unwrap the box and sure enough it's a Pandora box.
I lift the lid and it is a silver chain, just a silver chain.

"Oh Connor it's gorgeous!" I say giving him another hug.
"No problem." He says pointing at the bag.
"Okay okay!" I laugh, picking up the first of the smaller boxes.
I unwrap it and open up the box.
Inside is a loop with a butterfly dangling off of it and I think back to when we went on an educational trip with Gabby to a butterfly farm. It was such a laugh, there's a framed picture up on the wall in my room of me and Issy with butterflies on our finger and Connor with one on his nose.