38- Comfort When Needed

You have been struggling with your body image for as long as you could remember, and it has been getting progressively worse every day. You are now at the point where you can't even wear shorts or tank tops, or even shorter sleeved t-shirts, and definitely nothing fitted or tight. You avoided scales and looking at yourself in the mirror whenever you can, and you hate what you see in your reflection whenever you see it. Nobody ever said anything mean to you, but it's what you told yourself that bothered you.
It was New Year's Eve, and you were going to celebrate it with Aragorn. He had been teleported into the real world somehow, and you managed to teach him everything he needed to survive in your world. He adapted surprisingly quickly, and he moved in with you. Months have passed, and you two grew very close. "(Y/N), are you ready to go?" You hear Aragorn shout from across the house. "One more minute!" You shout back. You finish doing your makeup and do one last mirror check. You are wearing a dark blue dress and you had your hair curled.

You slipped on your shoes and walked into the kitchen to see Aragorn sitting at the table, dressed in a button up shirt and dress pants

You slipped on your shoes and walked into the kitchen to see Aragorn sitting at the table, dressed in a button up shirt and dress pants. You look at him, admiring how handsome he looks. He turns his head to you, and he smiles widely before mimicking a 'wolf whistle' and walking toward you. You blush and giggle softy as he places his hands on your sides. You look down at yourself. "Do t try to cover yourself up. Forget your insecurities. You're beautiful." He says. He's been helping you deal with this problem since you started dating. "I know. Thank you." You say. He talks to you and you hug him before kissing his cheek and walking hand in hand to the party.