The Mianite Gods

-Mianite: In season 1 he is the good guy we meet him in the beginning. You sacrifice a sheep.  He sends his followers to help Jordan save Ianite his sister. He doesn't care how many followers he has as long as he saves his sister. His champion is Tucker, but Sonja is also somewhat his champion.

~In season 2 though we don't meet him until somewhere close to the end. When he meets them he tries to convince them Helgrind set a bad example of how he is. His champion is other Tucker a.k.a Jeremiah or was it Jeriah?

But he is truly evil! He resurrects Dianite, but then tries to kill him. He also steals Ianite's quintessence. He gets killed by his father World Historian.

-Dianite: In season 1 he is the bad guy. He rules the Nether. We meet him in the beginning also. For a sacrifice you sacrifice a player. He sends his followers to do his bidding and stop any Mianitees or Ianitees to rescue Ianite.

He captures Ianite because he fears she will become stronger than him. When he sees Jordan take down the Wither he wants Jordan on HIS team. He deeply cares if he has followers or not. He also greatly HATES Mianite and Ianite. He dies. His champion is Tom.

~In season 2 he is the good guy! But he was killed and is now a ghost just talking and doing whatever. We meet him in the middle of the season. He shows his good side by helping the heroes (mostly Sparklez). We find out that he has a pet dragon called Dargon.

His champion is other Tom a.k.a Mot. He is a trade merchant. He deeply cares for both of his siblings and avoids trying to hurt Mianite. He is dating Mot (or he should be I mean COME ON! They clearly love each other!). In the end they get his body back.

It is also revealed that World Historian (his father) killed him. He escapes the dying world with Jordan, Tom, Wag, Andor, Tucker, Sonja, Gaines, Martha, and Mot.

-Ianite: In season 1 she is the one that keeps the balance between good and evil. She rules the End. We meet her in a purge in the middle of the season. She is captured by Dianite.

Her champion is Jordan, but has other followers, but they aren't as loyal. She stays strong even when she is captured. Fights hurt her. She gets saved by the end of the season. But is still weak so she take the heroes back home.

~In season 2 she keeps the balance. She lives and rules the End. We meet her when the Heroes and Wag go look for her in the middle of the season. She is depressed since her lover is gone and her son despises her.

Her lover is Jordan's other self Spark. Ianite confuses Jordan with Spark and when she finds out it isn't HER Spark she wants nothing to do with him. She leaves the End once she apologizes to Jordan. She gets rid of her sub concession (hope I spelled it right) which is the Taint Monster.

She helps the heroes continue on forth with the story line. She grows feelings toward Jordan since he looks like Spark (YES SHE DID HAVE FEELINGS FOR JORDAN IT WAS OBVIOUS) But then she feels weak and goes to the end. But when the balance is broken she has to split her self across the universe.

In the very end she leaves Jordan a book that explains.... stuff. She makes the arrows that she gave Jordan MORE powerful so he could take down World Historian.

Marthanite: Martha is a demi god she is the child of Ianite and Spark (Jordan's alternative). Her love interest is Steve at the beginning although she flirts with Tucker and Tom. When the taint starts to grow Helgrind (her brother the king) blames her.

When Steve leaves to try to get Andor and help get Dianite's body back she finds comfort in Wag. When Steve returns he proposes to Martha and destroys Wags tower cuz he was flirting with Martha.

She trains to be a Goddess to replace her mother. But before she can do much the world is getting destroyed.

🌟-Mystical-Star- 🌟