Villains

Season 1 villain: Dianite
He faced a major threat to our heroes threatening to kill the peacekeeper, Ianite. While not many people followed him he wa still a strong god. He loves mischief and rules the Nether. His champion is SynHD a.k.a Tom. He is very hard to please, so when he wants Tom to prove his worth he releases a Wither. In doing so the Wither breaks through the arena which Dianite tries to kill, but needs help so guess who kills him.

None other than CaptainSparklez the champion of Ianite. This greatly impresses since he used no pods and only ate one golden apple it impressed  him so much that he wanted Jordan on his team after that. (Which makes Tom VERY salty) Jordan refuses saying he is loyal to his lady. Dianite swears he will get him on his team. He sends Furia after them to keep them from reviving Ianite. In the end Dianite dies at the hands of his champion Thomas which he becomes Mecha-Dianite V2

Season 2 Villian's World Historian and Mianite
Mianite:
Mianite is a sketchy God in the Realm of Dagrun being portrayed as a dictator when Ianite and Dianite lost their followers he rose to power leaving the Realm of Dagrun unbalanced. When he first meets the heroes he apologizes for how King Helgrind portrayed him saying that he wasn't one of his most stable follower. Tucker and Sonja believe this while Jordan and Tom are a little skeptical about trusting him.

We learn that Mianite is the oldest sibling. He wanted to rule and change the world like his father, but instead he became him he didn't accomplish anything and hated his younger brother Dianite. Dianite became everything he wanted to be and was praised. His father hates both of them. Mianite for being like him and Dianite for doing everything he wanted to do. When Ianite came along Mianite and Dianite stopped fighting.

She was her fathers favorite. When World Historian learned they became gods he hated them even Ianite. There's isn't much to World Historian.

He makes machine's to help resurrect his younger siblings Ianite and Dianite. He makes Jordan hand over the Ianitas and makes Tucker kill them with his Kikoku for Ianite quintessence. Jordan also gives up his bro robes given to him from Martha. Mianite says there is one Ianita missing Jordan is now suspicious thinking that the Ianitas he had given him where enough.

He makes a clone of himself and names it Lady Ianite to transform to her. He and Martha pretend to fight in order to save the last Ianita. In the end Ianite isn't revived. But Dianite is with the sacrifice of Steve. Mianite tries to kill Dianite to gain quintessence while trying to kill him Tucker and Jordan are being controlled.

They get surprised when his father kills Mianite and Jordan kills World Historian. They leave the world in shambles!

Hope you guys
Enjoyed!
-Mystic-Night-