Daddy.

(The person who plays Elise above)

I took a long drag of the perfectly rolled blunt. As I watched the stars shine or at least try as the Los Angeles city lights blocked them. I climbed back into my window from the roof and grabbed my tan Tims. I had them in maroon, white, black, grey, white, tan, and some customized ones that were just for show. I wore other shoes to but I'm most proud of my timberlands I worked hard for everything I had with the help of my roommate Andrea, Andrea russet. We met when I first moved to Cali about three years ago at an audition. Ever since then we became Best Friends love that girl.

I was snapped away from my thoughts by... "ELI-se oh you ready to go?"

"Yeah just let me grab my phone."

"Dude your eyes are super Red Might wanna put some eye drops in or not smoke."

"I choose eye drops plus I don't always smoke you know that it's just when I need it plus were going to a party i want to be chilled out."

She nodded her head and I followed her down stairs to her car.

"Hey Elise?" "Yeah?" "Do my pits stink" she said lifting her arm. I reached over sniffing "nope your good." "Good because I forgot to put deodorant on." We both laughed and jammed out to some music on the way to our friend Nate's 'home from tour' party.

I glanced back and fourth between me and Andrea to see that we were kind of matching she had on a beige long sleeved shirt with a tie- up thingy showing some cleavage black ripped jeans and black boots and I was wearing a beige SnapBack black shirt and ripped back jeans and tan tims.

"Sooo you and Sammy have been extra flirty in Twitter lately." I said wiggling my eyebrows "yeahhhhh I guess you could say I mean I like him but I don't know how he feels yet." "Seems like he's into you." "Ugh I don't know" she said turning up the volume, it was clear she didn't wanna talk about it and I understood.

We got to the party and it was only 10 and it was packed full of people. We walked inside and greeted our group of friends. The jacks, Nate, Sammy, Nash, Cam, Derek, Swazz all them and more when I walked up to Johnson he pulled on my septum piercing jokingly and asked if I was a bull as usual. I have my septum pierced and a regular nose but I switch them in and out every once in awhile. "Where's G?" "In the kitchen getting a drink." "Oooooo sounds fun I'll be back."

"Jacky jacky jacky" I said Walking into the kitchen. "Eli Eli Eli" "ew please never call me that again" he set his drink down hugging me, after our hug I sat in the counter as he poured me a drink. He carefully handed it to me saying "don't get to drunk" "your not my dad so I'll do as I please." I said taking the drink and chugging it. "No but I'm your daddy and I know how to please you" he said backing away with a wink.