Popsicle

I got off the counter going into the freezer and got me a Popsicle then headed back to the chairs we were at.

I sat next to Nate because that was one of the only open seats. "Hey Papi"

"mmm hey mami what flavor did you get?"

"Um I think it's watermelon"

"cool how have you been"

"I've been really good the show I'm starring in we start filming in a few weeks and I'm doing a photo shoot soon. What about you?"

"I've been great the tour was awesome you got some baddies down in your city. Amazing place getting some music out new projects you know how it is."

"Ahhhhh Houston. Haven't been back there in like five years , and that great I'm so proud of you we all are."

"Thank you and same goes to all of y'all" he held up his cup as a cheers and everyone in the place did it. This party was chill in the backyard where we were and hype inside.

I grabbed my Popsicle and enjoyed the conversations around me.

Gilinskys POV

Oh. My. God.
She doesn't know what she's doing to me right now. Watching her plump lips and cute mouth go up and down that ducking Popsicle slowly, sucking at it it's driving me crazy. God I'm so too excited I need to calm down she's so beautiful everything about her is amazing why does she play so hard to get. I can't stop staring.

My POV
I felt his eyes burning into the side of my head so I tuned and faced him since he was sitting across from me. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were focused not on my but my mouth?
It took me a minute to realize what was happening and a smirk played on my lips.

He lifted his eyes and stared right at me I began to tease him sucking it slowly. And wiggling my tongue. I buy some of it off and it was little enough to put it all in so I decided to be a Bitch and tease him even more. I stuck the Popsicle in my mouth all the way as I pulled it out all was left was the wooden part.

He stood up quickly adjusting himself "I need to use the bathroom" he glared at me as I busted out laughing, everyone  at our group giving me weird looks but I was too busy laughing my ass off to care.

We passed around the bottle of vodka each taking sips but I decided to just the rest I wanted to get drunk and have a good time. "Swazz time me I'm gonna chug it." "Alright you gotta beat your last time which was three minutes" "that's a bet" everyone around me was saying chug as I gulped the liquid feeling the burning sensation go down my throat. I finally finished asking my time "one minute and forty-five seconds. I smiled happily as I stood up feeling the alcohol flow into my system.

"Hey Andrea let's go dance."
"Hell yeah"

We arrived at the dance floor and I could already feel myself getting tipsy we both started grinding on each other and just having a good time.

About three songs later and more shots I was drunk and All The Time by Jeremiah came on. Sammy walked up behind her and a tall light skinned boy came up behind me grabbing my waist. I started living me hips into him along with the beat. I'm so glad I'm Latina. His hands trailed along my body stoping at my waist bring me closer and his lips kissed my neck. I turned around and kissed him biting his lip. Smiling. I couldn't really see all his features seeming as everything was blurry.

He grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen and grabbed a shot. We took one and I get my body being lifted onto the counter he started to kiss me sloppily and his hands trailed up my shirt grabbing my boob through my bra. I'm not gonna lie it was hot and I was drunk ask horny so I was with it. He stopped his lips going to my ear. "Wanna take this to the guest room" I nodded grabbing his hand because I could barely walk.

We made it to the stairs before I get someone grab my hand stopping us. "JACKYYY" he pushed me behind him so him and the pretty boy were face to face.

"Dude jack stop being such a cock block"

"Quit being a fuckboy kalin"

"Oh like you've never fucked some bitch at a party"

"She's not a Bitch you asshole!" After that he punched kalin in the face before it could get any further jack and Nate broke it up . Jack grabbed my hand and tried pulling me with him. "No I don't wanna go I wanna stay and partyyyyy" he shook his head and threw me over his shoulder walking outside "jack you have a very nice ass" I said grabbing it he jumped a little. Putting me in his jeep and driving off I felt a wave of tired come over me and i layed my head on the window falling asleep.