Fight for it?

Hey there Bechloe fans this is my fifth chapter hope you'll like it 🙌. This will be full of action so please vote thanks. Lav ya 😻😘😍😊💝💞.

Beca was still in her room thinking about what Aubrey said 'Is it true?' 'What did really happened?' questions like this keep popping in her head. She was still sitting in her room when suddenly the alarms went wild. She freaked out then started to run to the room where the others are. When she came she saw groups of men and women covered in masks they were fighting her friends Amy and Chyntia Rose was strong enough to handle them, Lilly was jumping around like a ninja, Stacie and Aubrey were back to back fighting, Jessica and Ashley were fighting and helping each other is well. Wait where is Chloe?. Beca looked around and saw Chloe beaten up by a girl.

Beca's POV

"Leave her alone you bitch", I jumped angrily to her she just threw me off with one hand. Damn she's strong. "What are you gonna do about it troll", she said mocking me. She started beating me up I couldn't even move. She kicked and punched me until I was coughing blood. Then she turned back to Chloe and punch her in the stomach, Chloe shouted in pain. "I told you to leave her alone!!!", I swing a punch with strong force and managed to land a punch to her and she fell. I helped up Chloe who was really beaten up. "Beca! Watch out", Aubrey yelled, I turn back to the girl and saw her grins. What?! She threw a rock at the back of my head. I gasp...my memories....My friends.....our moments together....and hhhuughh Chloe. I fell down with Chloe in my back then said "Aubrey I remembered", I smiled at her then collapsed.

~After an hour~

"Chlo?", I said as I opened my eyes. I stood up and looked for Chloe and everyone else there's no one here, "Where could they be?", I looked around the room but I only see blood everywhere and huh? A letter? 'Hey troll play the CD in your player', I got the CD in the letter and played it I gasp and saw all my friends including Chloe hanged by chains in their hands and all of them are unconscious 'Yes Beca we got all of them especially your sweet little Chloe if you want them back then come and find us before all of them is dead'. The video finished I was about to leave the room when suddenly Emily came out of the secret room.

"Emily are you okay? What happened to the others?", Em tripped over to me

"I manage to escape and hide but the others was captured I-i couldn't even do anything", she started to cry

"Sshh-sshhh it's okay now I'm here for you Em",

"Em? You called me Em?",

"Yes Emily I remembered everything", I smiled

"I want to go help you on retrieving them Boss",

"No I need you to get help from the trebles and please, call me Beca", getting ready

"Okay Beca", she hurriedly ran to the trebles

The trebles came with Emily and they helped me track down those kidnappers. In the letter I found a sign and traced it down in my computer. Their group name is DSM they came from Germany I researched further more and with the help of Jessie I finally found them thanks to the girls' button in their shirt, each one of them has trackers and no one would ever suspect.

"I'm coming BELLAS"

And there you have it find out more on what happened to the BELLAS as Beca said on my next chapter. Please leave some comments or reviews and please vote thanks. Lav ya💋💞💝😊😍😘😻🙌💕👌💜💗💖😄😇