Wake up Beca

Hey there awesome nerds so as you read from the last chapter Beca was shot TWICE for saving Chloe but eventually she doesn't remember YET so find out more what happened to Beca. Hope you'll like it. Lav ya💋💞💝😊😍😘😻🙌💕👌💜💗💖😄😇

Chloe's POV

We arrived at the hospital the boys from the trebles? They call themselves I think? helped us to the emergency room but I refused to go and just watched over Beca while the others was operated because of their wounds that needs stitches. Emily, I and the trebles waited outside as the others were on the operating room.

"You should get yourself checked to Chlo", Emily said

"No I'm okay I'll wait for Beca",

"Are you sure? But you look tired", looks to me concerned

"Yeah I guess I'll just need fresh air", I walked to the balcony of the hospital

I walked to the balcony and smells the fresh air breezing through my nose. At least I can be relief from all that troubles I have been through. But why did Beca did all of this for me, who am I in her life? why did she call me her "love"?. Why is this all happening to me? I was out of my mind when suddenly Emily called me. I saw the doctor and I ran to him.

"What happened to her Doc? Is she okay?", I rushed

"She is a tough one I'd say", he smiled

"Thank god", I said in much relief

"But..",

"But what?", I cutted him

"She is still unconscious".

"What?", I gasped

"She needs attention and care for her to heal faster",

"No problem doc we will take care of her", I assured

"Can I ask one question first?", he said worried

"What is it Doc?",

"Since when was she had amnesia?".

"What are you talking about?", I was confused

"Uuhh Doc she can't answer that and I also don't know but you can ask Aubrey doc Aubrey Posen she's in there", she said pointing to one of the patients' room

"But Doc why did you ask such a question?", I asked

"Because that certain damage will be the one pulling our patient into great pain", he replied

I just nod and went to Beca's room. I held her hand and whispered "Why are you doing this? You must wake up Beca your friends need you", I started to cry then someone holds my shoulder, it was Aubrey I hugged her and cried to her shoulders. "This is all my f-fault", I cried. "Sshh this isn't your fault Chlo", she said as she rubs my back "She did this because of her will to save you from any harm if that were you in her place she would be probably out of herself.", " Is it true Aubrey?", "What?", "That Beca had an amnesia", "Yeah like you", "How did you know about that?", I gasped "Because I was there the day you both had it, Your scar is in the right side", she said as she stroked my hair and saw the scar "While Beca's is in her left side", she did the same thing to Beca laying in her bed , "B-but why do you know all of that", I stuttered. She explained me everything about the car crash and all. I was already confused at what is happening. "Are you okay? You can rest if you want I'll look after Beca", "No it's okay I can handle myself I want to take care of her", I smiled. Suddenly Beca's hand had a strong grip in mine she keeps calling my name and had an unusual breathing. "Beca I'm here , I'm here", she woke up and shouted in pain it was her head that was aching "No more no more!" Beca shouts in pain. Aubrey ran to call a nurse, I couldn't do anything but hugged her tight and holds her head. By the time that Aubrey and the others came they were silent on seeing what I did to comfort Beca from her pain.

Aubrey's POV

As we saw Chloe we remembered how she does that every time Beca's in pain. We haven't saw that for a long time. I said to the nurse that everything is okay now so she left. 'I hope you'll remember soon enough Chlo', I whispered to myself.

There you have it I hope you liked it guys🙌. Please leave some comments/reviews about it. And please vote Thanks....Lav ya💋💞💝😊😍😘😻🙌💕👌💜💗💖😄😇