0.2

Brooklyn

I was sleep on the plane when somebody shook my shoulder, I opened my eyes it was the flight attended.

"Miss we will be landing in 30 minutes." She said nicely.

"Okay thank you" I replied and rubbed my eyes.

I looked in my bag for a breath mint and popped that in my mouth, then I put my headphone back in that had fell out when I was sleep and I put on The Cool Cafe by Jaden Smith.

Wr had finally landed and I got my bags and went to look for my Uncle Corey or Uncle C. As I call him, I finally found him.

"Hey Uncle C. " I said and hugged and yawned.

"Hey niece tired I see?" He said.

"Yes beyond." I said.

"We'll let's get you to my house so you can get some rest."

We walked to the car and drove to his house the neighborhood he lives is really nice, I don't remember this he must have moved. He pulled in the driveway of the big house.

"Now I know you and your cousin dont get a long that well but try to be nice." He said.

Then I remember my cousin Nicole, that hoe we never have liked each other we have always been at each other throats.

I sighed,"Okay I will try, but she if test me Im not backing down"

"If!" He said pausing.

"I already talked to her, she agreed to be nice." He said.

"We will see how long that lasts." I said while sucking my teeth.

"Still have a smart ass mouth with that accent." He said as he got out the car and got some of my bags.

" Yup." I replied while mocking him and getting out the car to get the rest of my bags.

We walked in the house and said hello to my Aunt and other cousin Tony short for Antonio. Nicole must be in her room, we walked into the guest room and put my bags on the floor. This was official my room for the summer, unfortunately Nicole's room was right next door. My uncle left and went downstairs, I was so tired and I had jet lag I took off my pants and got in bed and quickly feel asleep.

Next Day

I woke up and groaned while rubbing my eyes, and checked my phone I had two texts that wasn't answering I looked at the time and it was 11:30. I went to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and splashed water on my face and went to my bag to get my tooth brush and mouth wash. I finished handling my business in the bathroom and then went downstairs to the kitchen it was completely quiet. I went to the refrigerator and saw a note

Dear Brooklyn & Nicole,

Me and you Aunt when the store we will be back around 3pm, Tony went out to hang with friends be nice to each other.

Love,

Uncle/Dad

Great, so Im left with the beast I looked in the cabinet for sone Frosty Flakes, I quickly ate my bowl of cereal and went upstairs to get dress. I went to the closet and got a towel and got in the shower. When I got out I lotion myself then put on my bra underwear then picked my outfit out. After 20 minutes I finally picked out an outfit.

I wore my supreme green button shirt that had guns on it, with some light wash shorts, with my high top vans, with my black supreme hat and gold watch. Then I got my flat irons out my bag and started to straighten my hair. My hair was natural curly and I didnt like it one bit. I was finally done after 30 minuets and I put my supreme hat on backwards grabbed my Odd Future skateboard and my book bag which contained my phone with headphones etc.

I wanted to go buy sone wheels for my board and see if the cali boys are any good. I then went to knock on Nicole's door. She opened the door with an attitude

"What do you want?" She asked rudely.

"No need for the attitude but Im leaving, see ya later." I said

"Where do you think you going? You dont know your way around here." She said

"Im a big girl I will figure it out." I said while walking down the stairs and out the door.