0.3

Nicole

Who does Brooklyn think she is! Uh I hope she gets lost.

Brooklyn

I was just cruzing down the sidewalk then this dude was skateboarding too, well two dudes to be exact passed me and looked at me.

"Hey you guys know where a skate store is I need some knew wheels." I said while stopping.

They both quickly turned around,

"Your not from around are you?" He asked.

He was cute he had a lot of facial hair, I could tell he was older than the other boy he was with.

"Well obviously Im not if I asked you were something is." I said with some sort of attitude.

"My bad ma, its one not to far from here, just go straight then make a left at the end of the block." He finished

"Thanks dude, oh and you know where a skate park is?" I asked, I planned on trying out my new wheels when I got them.

"Yea, we are actually heading there now. Its this way" He said while turning around as I did they same.

"You'll see a bunch of teenagers on bikes and boards outside of the building, you'll find it with no problem." He said meaning the building was inside perfect.

"Thanks again dude." I said while getting on my board and heading the direction towards the skate shop.

I found the skate shop I've never heard up before and went inside.

"Welcome to Zumiez" A dude said as I walked in.

"Do you need help with anything?" He asked

"Yea I want some new wheels for my board, any suggestions?" I asked while lifting my board so he could see.

"Oh I see you got the heavy duty wheels, Im guessing your not from here." He said

Why was everybody saying that? I then remember my accent.

"Yea In from London the sidewalks aren't smooth like the ones here." I said.

"Well I suggest the classic wheels they are perfect for the streets out here." He said while walking down and showed me the different colors.

"Any grab your attention? He asked.

"Yea, those" I said while pointing to the neon yellow wheels.

He got the wheels out and walked over to the register and scanned them.

"That will be $25.40" He said I we in my bag and got at $26 dollars and handed it to him and got 6 cent back. I got my wheels and put them in my bag and walked out the store and jumped on my board heading the direction towards the skate park.

~

I saw a lot of kids around this building which Im guessing is the skate park. I rode down the street, I got a couple stares from some boys as I walked in. I paid and went inside, It wasn't a lot of girls and the ones that were there went skating they were just watching the boys, only one girl one her board. She was really good she must come a lot, Im pretty good myself. I went straight to the ramp doing cool tricks.

I wonder if those two boys were still here that I asked for directions from. I quickly looked around and saw them, they were sitting down next to the cute boy. That must be there friend, he had brown hair and blonde and the top, he was very attractive. I saw him look and me and I quickly turn my head so it would seem like I was starring. I then went back to skating,after a while I then sat down I was extremely tired. I looked around to see if they had a vending machine and they did! I quickly got up and bought a cold bottle and opened it, and took a swig.

Mateo

"There she is Jaden." I said looking at the hot chick that asked me and Moises for directions.

"Dude she's hot go ask her to come over here!" Jaden said.

"Why me? Why cant you do it?" I said, I didnt want to potentially get rejected.

"Because she already talked to you!" He said

"Now go!" He said while pushing me.

Brooklyn

I suddenly felt a presence standing in front of me. I looked up and saw the boy that I asked directions from standing in front of me.

"Hey ma, I never got your name." He said, Im guessing trying to spit some game.

I chuckled" Well if you must know my name is Brooklyn" I said.

"Thats a nice name, well me and my friend wanted to invite you over with us show you a few tricks or something." He said kind of nervously while looking over to the directions of his friends.

"Sure what your name though" I asked while twisting the cap back on my bottle water.

"Mateo" He said while a smile.

"Alr Mateo lets go meet your friends." I said with a smile and followed him

His friends looked kind of excited when they saw me walking with Mateo. He seems real cool.

Mateo

Brooklyn fine af, and has an accent I can tell she is from London. What is she doing in California probably here for the summer.

We walked up to Jaden, and I looked for Moises he was doing some tricks with some other kids.

"Well Brooklyn this is my friend Jaden" I said introducing her to Jaden.

"Wassup" He said trying at act cool.

"Hey" She replied.

"And the dude over there, is Moises, he was with me when we first met I guess you could say." I said kind of awkwardly.

"Oh yea I remember" She said pausing.

"So what else do yall do over here other than skate?" She asked

"Well we have bonfires go to parties, its a lot of stuff we do." Jaden said

"Bonfires are some much fun, we have those in London!" Brooklyn said.

"Yea, we are actually hosting one tonight. You wanna come?" I asked.

"Yea dude!" She said excitedly.

"We can introduce you to some of our other friends tonight at-" I was cut off by Brooklyn's phone.

"Im sorry I have to take this" She said and waled away but not to far we could still hear her even over everybody talking.