Chapter 1: The Infamous' Return

Ford

The sun was shining so brightly, the rays of light kissed my pale skin. I got off my black Ducati motorcycle that was parked in my spot. I smirked, happy that I still had everything I left around here.

It's good to be back.

I walked to the entrance with the same kind of confidence I had the first time I stepped foot in this school. The Juniors and Seniors were looking at me like I've resurrected from the dead, their mouths agape. I could still sense that hint of fear when they stared at me with wide eyes.

Oh yes, it was definitely good to be back.

"Oi Ford! Over here, mate." A familiar voice yelled.

The voice was deep and rough, a bit different from what I was used to. But I knew it all too well. After all, it has been more than a year. I'm not surprised if the idiot had grown a beard, let alone his voice changing. I turned to the direction of the voice. Three tall figures were there, almost unseen at the left side of the school, our usual spot.

"Ey, assholes. Missed me?" I said, making my way towards them with a smile on my face. They all stood there, looking a bit more mature than the last time I've seen them, their bags slung on one of their shoulders. I instinctively tugged on mine, steadying it.

"Pff, not a chance." Two voices said at the same time. I couldn't help but smile. God, I missed that. Even though I'll never know how they do it.

"Fuck you." I replied.

"Which one of us?" They said. Again, in unison.

Alec and Luca La Pierre, The French twins. Peroxide blonde hair, grey eyes, skin paler than mine - which at first, I thought was impossible. These two were devils known for their mischief in Redwood, two thirds of my group of best - and only - friends. I bumped their heads together, causing them to groan in pain, and earning me a long, long list of colorful profanities. English and French.

"Two years and you're still a jackass." The voice muttered, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"And you're still a sleaze. Now tell me, how many girls has it been since I left?" I asked my best friend.

Aiden St. James, the Cassanova. He's had more girls in his bed than Gru's had minions. And it's been two years, I'm not surprised if the numbers have already increased. Women just couldn't get enough of him. He had light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, he has even grown a bit of stubble. He was Spanish but had a bit of a British accent from living in London, which some girls actually find attractive.

"Too many to count, mate. You know how overcharging they can be. They just can't resist this." Aiden replied with a hint of a British and a bit of a Spanish accent, gesturing to himself like he was Zeus or Hercules.

"Two years and I still don't get it." It was my turn to shake my head, earning a punch on the arm from Aiden.

My head turned to the horizon. Redwood was filled with flocks of students huddling together like penguins. There wasn't a place without a hint of maroon hue, Redwood Prep's official color. The breeze brushed my face, messing up my hair and blowing a few strands away from my forehead. Right then, I couldn't care less. I was too focused on the sight right before me.

A girl.

Her hair was carried by the breeze, a few of her light, golden blonde locks covered her pale face. A smile left her lips as she ran her fingers through her tangled hair, giving me a better view of her face.

Who is she?

"Yo. Earth to Ford?" One of the twins - who I guessed was Alec - was snapping and waving his fingers near my face, pulling me back to reality. I haven't even realized that I zoned out.