The kiss

Fluttershy woke up from her nap "it's a little chilly in here, I should go outside In the warm sun" fluttershy said while going towards the door, when fluttershy opened the door she saw pinkie in a ice skating outfit "oh my, its snowing!" Flutters...

Fluttershy woke up from her nap "it's a little chilly in here, I should go outside In the warm sun" fluttershy said while going towards the door, when fluttershy opened the door she saw pinkie in a ice skating outfit "oh my, its snowing!" Fluttershy said in a surprised voice "I know right the first thing I do is go outside and BOOM! It's snowing right in my face!" Pinkie said in a loud voice. "So do want to go ice skating with me" pinkie said in a shy voice "I'd love to pinkie,just let me put on my skating outfit!"Fluttershy said going into her closet. Fluttershy and pinkie went to the pond to ice skate on "well were here!!" Pinkie said in a exited voice fluttershy grabbed pinkie's hoof and slid on the ice, they both started to laugh as they were skating together, they then started to do a little dance on the ice together "wow you are a realy good dancer pinkie!" Fluttershy said in a surprised voice. Pinkie then ended the little dance by doing a dip, fluttershy and pinkie stared into each other's eyes, fluttershy closed her eyes then felt pinkie's warm lips press against her lips.