Girlfriend?

It was the Christmas Eve it has been 23 days that pinkie and fluttershy were dating, but they didn't tell anyone they were dating it was just there little secret

It was the Christmas Eve it has been 23 days that pinkie and fluttershy were dating, but they didn't tell anyone they were dating it was just there little secret. "Fluttershy come on were going to be late to twilight's Christmas Eve party!!" Pinkie yelled "I'm coming I'm coming!!!" Fluttershy yelled annoyed. Pinkie knocked on twilights door "welcome and thanks for coming!!" Twilight said in a happy voice, letting pinkie and fluttershy in her house twilight noticed that they were holding hands when they came in "hey twilight is it ok if I use the bathroom?" Pinkie said "sure" twilight said in a happy tone. Twilight walked over to fluttershy "so how have you been, we haven't seen you and pinkie around in while?" Twilight said in a suspicious tone, "well pinkie and I have been hanging out a lot lately." Fluttershy said, just then pinkie hopped  toward them "hey twilight is it okay if I leave an hour early I'm really tired" pinkie said yawning, just before twilight could awnsere "I'll drop pinkie of at her house twilight,bye" fluttershy said walking with pinkie out the door. "That's it I'm going to find what is going on!?" Twilight said in a confident voice.