The connfesion

Twilight was walking toward fluttershy's cottage, twilight looked through the window of fluttershy's cottage and saw fluttershy and pinkie cuddling on the sofa watching tv

Twilight was walking toward fluttershy's cottage, twilight looked through the window of fluttershy's cottage and saw fluttershy and pinkie cuddling on the sofa watching tv. "What is going on here?!" Twilight said in a quiet voice, "OWWW!!!" Rainbow dash screamed, "what the hay!" Twilight said in a mad tone. "You stepped on my tail" rainbow dash said annoyed "what are you doing here?!?!" Twilight said, "spying on pinkie and fluttershy" rainbow dash said "me too, me three!" Then rarity and applejack popped out. " umm pinkie did you here that" fluttershy said in a worried tone "I'll go look!" Pinkie said standing up, pinkie walked out of fluttershy's cottage and saw twilight, rainbow dash and applejack fighting by the cottage window "umm what are you guys doing here,and why are you hiding in the bush over by the window?" Pinkie said in a mad tone "alright what is going on he-" twilight was then interrupted by fluttershy "ok I'll tell you what's going on" Fluttershy said in a quiet tone. Fluttershy and pinkie then explained why they had been spending a lot of time together, they were all fine with pinkie and fluttershy dating.