Chapter 1- Hello

Why hello to all you readers out there!

If anybody is reading this, that is.

I wouldn’t care if you didn’t. This is for me. This is my Stanley Shrew document: my document all about me.

I probably won’t even print this off. It’ll stay here, locked away in my computer, until I die and my brother hacks into it in an attempt to change my will.

I’m onto you, Marco.

It shall be my only legacy- because, let’s face it, I am a deadbeat.

I am a 40 year old journalist that still lives with his mother and is known to throw a tantrum if something clashes with his SpongeBob recordings. My hair is ginger, well, the hair that hasn’t yet fallen off my head and clogged up the hoover. Plus, I am the most pathetic human to ever disgrace this planet. That’s what my boss tells me anyway.

I’m also writing this because what happened just seemed so unreal in my head, and I can’t afford a psychiatrist. Because what happened, to me personally, was so terrifying (and embarrassing) that I need to talk about this without telling anyone.

I can’t help but feel that this is turning into a diary.

It is not. It is a macho way for a macho man such as me to describe his macho feelings about macho things, like hunting and chainsaws.