Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Did y'all love the second chapter?

Robstarfan13: I know I did it was so adorable.

Disclaimer: Why thank you I knew you would love it now since Richard and Kori are back together things will go back to normal. Enjoy you guys!!!

Robstarfan13: Don't worry we will.
😆😅😊😀😁😂😃😄😉😇😌😘😏
Kori's POV
It was Valentine's day and Richard was going to take me somewhere special tonight. Okay I hope he takes me to Shogun because I heard their food was great. Then before we lefted school for weekend, he told me we would go see a movie before dinner. I'm really looking forward to going out on a date with my real boyfriend again.

2 hours later......................

I took a shower and I got all my stuff ready for our date. I had out on my mini skirt (he loves when I wear skirts says that it makes me look cute) my short purple shirt and I lastly out on my black boots and I got a see through jacket on and my purse and I went downstairs.

The doorbell rang and it was Richard. I took a deep breath and I opened the door. I seen Richard in his leather black jacket with the R on the corner on his jacket, his black and silver matalic boots, his blue ripped jeans, and his long dark blue shirt. His outfit was great. I locked the door behind me and I walked towards him. He grabbed my hands in his and looked straight at his eyes.

"Kori you look amazing no gorgeous." Richard said blushing.

"Awwwwwwe Thanks Richard you look handsome." I replied giving him a smile back.

"So you ready to go?" He replied.

"Nope not just yet I'm not ready yet." I replied laughing.

"What did you forget I think you look......" I cut Richard off.

I pulled us closer to each other and he stopped his sentence. He looked at me laughing and he noticed what I meant. With that he leaned in and kissed my forehead and I smiled back and he holded my face closer to his until our lips were closer and closer and closer...until we were there right on each others lips. We had kissed again ever since the masquerade ball happened. I had pulled my lips away from his and we hugged and I put my lips to his ear saying...

"Now I'm ready Richard." I replied.

Then I noticed that Richard's face got warmer than usual. I noticed he was blushing. I giggled and he took my hand in his and we rode in his motorcycle. When we got to movies we had went to watch twilight and it was pretty awesome. It was cold in the theaters which I got chills down my back. Richard noticed I was cold and he puts his leather jacket around me and hold me closed to him.

After the movies.......

We went out for some food and we went to Shogun where we talked and eat.

"Richard I want to say something." I replied softly.

"What is it Kori?" He replied.

"I thought you were leaving to go to Tokyo." I said firmly.

He sighed.

"I was but someone stood up and said they don't want to leave not ever." He said looking at me.

"Awwwwwwee Richard you did it for us?" I said in tears.

"No I did it for you because I love you no one will take you away from me because I'm your boyfriend. Richard said putting a ring on my finger.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe." People said looking at both of us.

"Look Kori no one as spacial as you should never been tooking for granted and that's why I know now your to cute to leave. I would of been lost without you. For this reason tonight I've done this is to say I'm glad I'm with you no matter what and I love you to the end of time." Richard said smiling.

"Richard I love you too. I love the trust and protection you give me. I love your real side of your true heart. I love how nice of a gentleman you are. Richard I'm trying to say I love you." I replied sadly.

"Why are you sad I'm the one that will be there for you. The one who will always protect. And the one who will always love you." He replied happily.

"Richard will you stay with me?" I replied holding my hand on the table.

"Always." Richard said holding her hand in his.

That night me and Richard went out and he took me home. I walked to my door but he came out and hugged me.

"I'll see you tomorrow I guess." Richard said smirking.

"Yeah see yah tomorrow." I kissed his cheek.

He lefted shortly and I had blushed slightly and I went in my house and I shorty went to sleep in peace and dreams.