Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Do anyone have got questions?

Robstarfan13: Two questions. Did they come 12th grade late? Will at the masquerade ball will Richard and Kori might dance together?

Disclaimer: Yes they did and maybe they might dance.

Kiki: Is there going to be a jealous person or something?

Disclaimer: Yeah probably.
Kendra: Keep it Pg-13.
Disclaimer: Bruh I will gesh.
😇😆😅😂😃😂😂😄
Richard's POV
We were at the masquerade ball and a girl came in a blue dress with a silver belt around the waist and a black mask. Her red hair flowing behind her. She came my way and I thought she looked familiar. I meet her half way and then they started having the light show. That meant who ever is in the light is supposed to dance and then at the end everyone will see the two and they reveal their face. If they like each other they kiss or if they don't they leave. The lights hit me and the girl that I seen walked in. Everyone saw us in the light and a song came on for us and we danced. She was a great dancer and she laid on my chest and we kept dancing and the song ended. Now it's time to turn around from my partner and take off the mask. We both turned around and took our masks off and the we turned back around and I got a microphone from the principal.

"I'm Richard Dick Grayson."

Kori's POV
Omg is it really Richard the one who I dated ever since middle school? He gave me the mic and time to say my name. I'm nervous about this.

"I'm Kori Star Anders."

When I said my name Richard look right into my eyes and I looked into his. I see a girl in the corner mad and looked like she was jealous. I then look at Richard.

"Wait what middle school did you go to?" Richard said curiously.

"Um Gotham Middle School."

"Wait Kori is that you?" Richard said smiling.

"Yeah Richard."

"I miss you." Richard said smirking.

"Richard I miss you too I thought I wouldn't see you again."

"Kori it doesn't matter now as long as your with me." Richard said putting his hand on my face.

I felt so alive to have my boyfriend back after so long I've missed him. I'm lucky to have him back in my life. The principal took the mic and she said something.

"Okay you two will y'all kiss or walk away?"

With that we kissed into each others lips and he picks me up bridal style and the kiss was beautiful than ever. The people were clapping and the rest of the night me and Richard had some fun time. I called my sister to go home and she lefted and I spent some time with Richard. When the night was over I drove home with Richard and he dropped me off but before I went in the house he walked up to me.

"Kori one more kiss before you go." Richard said leaning into my lips.

I leaned into his and we kissed the passionate night away until I broke the kiss and he lefted. That night was what I expected.