Chapter 1

Cast/Crew
Kori- Kori Anders
Richard- Richard Dick Grayson
Karen- Karen Beecher
Rachel- Rachel Roth
Garfield- Garfield Logan
Komi- Komi Anders
Victor- Victor Vic Stone
Kitten- Kitten Moth
Wally- Wally West/ Kid flash
Jason- Jason Todd/ Red X
Speedy- Roy Harper
Aquaman- Garth
Más y Menos- just Más y Menos

Disclaimer: Hey everyone this is yet another Robstar true love story. They are going to high school and when they weren't heroes. They all did meet Kori but........

Robstarfan13 fan: You know I'm starting to love where this is going.

Disclaimer: I promise you will soon.

Robstarfan13: But what?
Disclaimer: See for yourself enjoy!!!!!!!
😀😇😉😯😊☺😅😁😂😌😎😏
Kori's POV
"Kori wake up," Komi said pulling me out the bed.

I woke up and sat on my bed and Komi sat down too.

"What's wrong Kori?"
"It's about me and Richard."
"What is it?"

"You know how he was my boyfriend last year and all?"

"Yeah what?"

"I miss him ever since the break up."

"Hey you might see him again Kori and maybe even get back together," Komi said smiling.

"Yeah maybe if he's here," I said blushing.

"Well get ready for school will drive the bus k."

"Okay."

She lefted my room and I got dressed. I put on my mini skirt with my matching top with my black wedges and to top it off I put a bow in my hair and a ribbon to put my hair in a pony tail. I got my black purse and walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Gm Kori and Komi," our parents said looking at us walk in.

"Gm mom and dad," I said walking over to the fridge to get an apple.

Then me and Komi got on the bus. Then this boy came on the bus and he had spiky hair. He looked familiar tho. We made it to Jump City High and I got off and me and Komi went to the office and got our schedule and locker numbers and she lefted without saying bye.

One thing about my sister she's kinda mean but still a great sister. We sometimes might not get along but we still help each other.

I tried to find someone to help me. Then I ran into the same guy with spiky hair. He ran right into me me sending me to fall on the floor but he catched me.

"I'm sorry about that."
"It's okay but can you help me?"
"Yeah sure."

I gave him my locker number and he took me to my locker.

"Thanks and where's Mr. Freak's class?"

"Um that's my first period let's go."

He took my hand and I blushed a little more deep than usual. He looked at me and he chuckled.

"I love the way you blush it reminds me of this girl named Kori."

Huh this boy really likes this Kori girl. I mean the girl has the same first name but I wonder who.

"If I see her again I would definitely kiss her."

We went to Mr. Freak's class and he was doing roll call.

"Richard Grayson."
"Here."
"Jason Todd."
"Here."
"Wally West."
"Here."
"Victor Stone."
"Here."
"Garfield Logan."
"Right here bro."
"Kitten Moth."
"Here."

"And you must be the new girl."
"Yes I am."
"What's your name?"
"Kori Anders."

"Okay everyone this is Kori Anders and make her feel welcome thank you."

"Yes sir."

I sat down by Richard and he stared at me and I stared at him.

"Hey Richard didn't you date a girl named Kori Anders?" Victor said curiously.

"Um yeah I think so but her middle name is Star." Richard said looking at him.

"I've dated a guy named Richard but it was ever since middle school and I never seened him ever since then. Both of us were heart broken. And I've been in alot pain ever since then." I said having tear coming down my face.

"Wow you just described my date info."

"Hey you guys the masquerade ball is tonight maybe we should go."

"Yeah great idea see you guys there tonight."

AFTER SCHOOL..................

Komi's POV
Tonight was the masquerade ball and I helped my sister out with her outfit because this night has to be perfect for her. I went to my closet and pulled out this blue dress and I went to her room and gave it to her.

"Sister dear here's the perfect dress you should wear for your first masquerade ball I hope you love it."

"Thanks Komi your the best sister ever."

"Yeah yeah I know you got the mask right?"

"Yes."

"Get ready I'll take you to the dance."

"Okay thanks again Komi."
"Your welcome now get ready."

After Kori got herself ready I drive her to the dance and she looked pretty that night.