The Mission Part 3 Chapter 20!!

Before I start the um totally not depressing chapter hehe😅. Oh Mavis help me now. I just want to say how happy I am I would have never guessed I would get this many readers who like my book and are this awesome!! You guys are amazing thank you for all the support!! Oh and I am going to keep score... Oh ... Something.
N:2 S:0 R:1

"Ok bandits I can deal with but bandits and Vulcans is where I draw the line," Yuki said becoming surrounded in shadows and lightning.

"Dragons blinding light!" I shouted creating a massive ball of light that was blinding the bandits while the others were attacking them and the vulcans. The vulcans weren't effected by the light, a vulcan came charging at me but I jumped out of the way and punched it's head and it hit a tree.

~~~ time skip after a lot of fighting I am really lazy so I am not writing all this~~~

"How the hell are there so many vulcans?!" Yuki yelled fighting the massive amount of vulcans surrounding us. We have been fighting for what feels like half an hour and I could tell my magic was running low.

"(Y/n) careful of your magic!" Sky yelled at me from the sky. Sky like some of the other exceeds has magic ability she can send energy attacks at the enemies.

"I'm fine Sky!" I yelled attaching throwing one vulcan into another.

Sting's POV

'How many damn vulcans are there?!' I yelled in my head.

"Light dragon holy beam!" I yell hitting a vulcan.

Natsu POV

"Fire-" Before I could finish a white beam almost hit me. "Hey Sting watch were your aiming!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry," He said with a smug grin which pissed me off.

"Fire dragon roar," I said aiming not at Sting just close to him. He glared at me and I just smirked at him.

(Y/n)'s POV

"How many more are there?" I asked out of breath.

"A lot more. You ok?" Rogue asked.

"I'm fine, just a little out of breath" I answered attacking another vulcan with a lightning roar.

"Let's just try and finish this fast," Yuki said fighting.

~~~Time skip~~~

"Ok it's time to end this, please don't loose control" I whisper that last part to myself. "Watashi no enerugī no subete ga watashi no nyūsatsu o okonaimasu Kassei-ka shimasu!" I yelled closing my eyes and focusing all my magic on this spell. Suddenly all the energy in my body left and I felt gravity force my body down. But I felt strong arms wrap around me, I opened my eyes and saw Natsu with worry in his eyes.

N:3 S:0 R:1

"(Y/n) are you ok? Are you hurt?" Natsu asked.

"I-I'm fine, just used a little more magic than I thought I would," I answered standing up.

"Well whatever you did it got rid of the rest of the vulcans," Happy said flying around as the other exceeds cheered. I smiled, I was happy that I mastered that spell but something still felt off.