The Past Never Dies

"So what are you going to do with the package?" Sky asked as we made are way to the Sabertooth guild.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I think I'll just destroy it." I said holding onto my bag that was holding the package.

"Don't you want to open it first! There might be something good in it!" Sky said.

"Yeah cause getting a package from a bunch of demons means there's probably gift in it." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Oh, I guess not..." Sky said lowering her head with a sad expression.

"Look I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous." I apologized holding her. After walking for a while longer we arrived in front of Sabertooth.

2 Years ago

I slowly regained consciousness and saw a bright light shining in my face and covered my eyes, I sat up quickly remembering what had happened but soon regretted my action as sharp pain shot through my back and spread painfully.

"You shouldn't move." I turned my head and saw a boy who look a few years older than me.

"Who are you?!" I said not sure if he was one of the guys from before who were chasing me. I tried standing up but the pain was just getting worse and I almost couldn't move.

"Are you deaf I said not to move, your wounds are just going to get worse." He said walking over to me and placed something wet on my back which caused me to yelp. "Sorry." He said softly.

A\N

You all probably aren't happy that this chapter is short BUT before you go and grab your pitchforks I will tell you that it's short for a good reason. Now you can grab your pitchforks.

Sting: Ugh!

Natsu: Ha! Author-Sama likes me more!

Sting: No way! Your with Lucy!

Lucy: Don't bring me into this.

Q: Who do you guys think this mysterious boy is?!

SEE YA!!!