The Ex Chapter 6

Rouge walked off to who knows were. Sting let go of me.

"Sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to scratch you that hard," he said looking at the scratch and wiping the blood.

"It's fine Rouge bought it didn't he!" I say with a smile. We walked back to the guild inn me in Sting's arms we stopped in front of the doors.

"Bye Sting thanks for the wonderful date!" I say giving him a peck on the lips. I started walking towards the doors but Sting grabbed my arm and kissed me we held that kiss for awhile.

"Sting stop that, you making me like you more." I say happy.

"Then I should keep doing it!" He said with his smirk.

"Goodnight Sting,"

"Goodnight love," He said walking away. I opened the doors and Laxus, Erza, Mira, and Natsu were sitting in the lobby waiting for me.

"(Y/n) your back!" Mira said with a smile.

"And it's after midnight!" Laxus pointed at the clock.

"Only by a few minutes your being overprotective," I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Your acting like I've never gotten attached to someone before," I say looking away.

"(Y/n) your cheek did Sting do this!?" Natsu asked angry.

"No I ... I tripped!" I lied I almost never trip but let's hope they by it.

"Wait! What do you mean gotten attached someone before!" Laxus raised his voice and stood up.

"Who?!?!" Mira and Erza asked in unison.

"No one!" I say quickly and hope that they won't push any further.

"(Y/n) who was it?!" Ezra asked, and I looked down a little.

"It was a death wizard." I say quietly but they could still hear me.

"Death wizard?!" Natsu yelled.

"(Y/n), your telling them about Zeref?" Sky asked flying over to me.

"ZEREF?!" Ezra and Mira yelled as Laxus pulled his hand into a tight fist and Natsu's face became more serious than before.

"Sky." I said looking at her trying to signal to shut up.

"Was it Zeref?" Mira asked.

"Yes but it's not like he hurt he did the opposite plus he is very sweet and he isn't evil like everyone thinks!" I explained meaning what I say.

"We didn't have the best run in with him seven years ago." Ezra said.

"Oh, I met him after you guys were mi- trapped." I said.

"Come on it's been along night lets get some sleep," Laxus said heading up stairs Erza and Mira went up stairs to there rooms.

"(Y/n) are you really ok because I don't think you can get a scratch like that just from tripping," Natsu said putting his hand were the scratch is wiping it a little.

"I'm fine don't worry about me," I say giving him a reassuring smile.

"I can't help but worry when you leave like that and with Sting," he said his voice turning a little sour when he said Sting's name.