Long Title

You 2 broke off, He gets a new girlfriend, but the boys don't like her.

A/N: I'm just gonna come up with a random name because I don't wanna seem like I'm hating on anybody! <3 Enjoy X.

Louis' POV:

We had a week off while we were touring, so we all decided to just do nothing at all. We ordered some Chinese food and played video games. Well all of us except Niall. Lately he has been acting different. He started to buy more expensive clothes and he was out all of the time, but not alone sadly. Ever since Y/n and Niall broke things off, which no one expected, he started dating a girl named Tara. She was one of those girls you would look at and would already be annoyed. The boys and I have the feeling that she's just using Niall. Because since they started dating he's been acting so weird.

"Hey guys, I'll be out with Tara! I'll see you later!" Niall said before taking his key and walking to the door. "Niall, I thought we would spent time together, since it's our day off?" Liam questioned. "Yeah, I know but Tara wanted to spent the day with me so we're going shopping." Niall said popping his head out of the doorway. "But she can also come here and spent the with us?" Liam suggested, which made Harry almost choke on his drink he just took a sip off. 'Good timing Styles.' I thought to myself. "Yeah, that would be fun." Harry said sounding not enthusiast at all. "Nah, she wanted to go shopping and then she wanted to go to that place called 'The silk Dragon' it seems to be a great Chinese restaurant." Niall says smiling. "You know we also ordered Chinese?" Harry said slowly, like always.

"Yeah I know, but she wanted to go there so we are going. Now I gotta go, my princess is waiting. I'll see you guys later." Niall said getting a little bit pissed off. We heard a loud bang, signalling that Niall had left. We all took a deep breath before we all looked at each other. "Seriously, I think that girl is just using Niall. I mean, didn't they went shopping last weekend? And have you any idea how expensive 'The silk Dragon' is? And the food isn't even that good." Liam said sitting back on the couch.

"You know, Y/n would never be like this. I remember when she and Ni were together we would all have a football game outside or we would play video games together." I said laughing at the great memories. "Yeah, those times were great. I miss her." Liam says sadly. "Yeah me to." I responded sadly looking down. "Harry what are you doing?" Liam asked the other lad who was sitting on the other side of the couch not paying any attention to us but to his phone. "Just texting Y/n." He says casually. "WHAT!" Liam and I both almost screamed. "Wow, yeah. Easy, why is that so special?" "I thought she changed her number?" "Yeah she did, but Y/n and I are very close and we still talk on daily basis, so she gave me her new number." He said smiling that he still got contact with a great girl like Y/n.

"Asks her to come over." "Why?" "Just do it, oh and tell her that Niall is gone, which he is, but just do it. Also, tell her we miss her and that we'd like to spend some time with her." "Alright? I'll ask." He says before typing on his large IPhone 6. "Lou, what are planning?" "I'm gonna get Y/n and Niall back together." "Wow? What? How?" "You'll see." I said to him grinning taking another sip of my drink, smiling at my great plan, knowing it would definitely work.

A/N: Part 1 I guess XD Part 2 will be up soon! XXX

-GuitarGirl-