He comes home drunk, again....

Your POV:

'Where is he?' You thought to yourself as you waited in the restaurant for your boyfriend Niall. It was your 2 years anniversary and your boyfriend thought it'd be a great idea to celebrate it by going out for dinner together.

Well, you were waiting now for like 1 hour and a half and he still didn't show up. This was it. You stood up and paid for the couple drinks you had and left.

You went to your home and got into something more comfortable. While you waited for Niall to come home you made yourself something to eat and watched some movies on Netflix.

02:52 read the clock and Niall was still not back home. You called him multiple times but he just didn't answer. Got were furious by now. Suddenly your inner thoughts were interrupted by a door slammed close.

And there he was, stumbling trough the room. "Y/n come help me, my head hurts." He says with a tone you didn't like. "Excuse me! I waited for you for like 7 hours and you expect from me that I'm gonna help your drunk ass?!"

"Y/n, please I was out with the boys-" "SERIOUSLY! You were out, while I waited for you for almost 2 hours in a restaurant?!" You almost screamed throwing your hands up in the air.

"In the restaurant? Why would you be-" "Are you kidding me Niall?" "WHAT Y/N? WHAT? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

"IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY YOU DUMB ASS! AND YOU JUST let me waiting for you in a restaurant. AND I DON'T EVEN GET AN APOLOGY OR SOMETHING!"

"Wait- I-its our-" "Yes Niall but instead of having a nice dinner with me you were out with the boys. AGAIN! This is the 3rd time this week Niall. And you're going on tour soon so I just wanted to have some time with you. Alone." You said starting to tear up.

"Princess. I-I'm sorry. Please don't cry." He says trying to cup your face, but you were still furious and slapped 'em away. "DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I'M LIKE THAT! THAT YOU CAN SAY SORRY WHILE YOU PUT ON SOME 'SAD' EYES? NO I'M NOT! Now. Just leave me alone." You said calming down a bit running to your shared bedroom locking the door behind you as you slide down it.

A couple minutes later you heard Nialls rough voice scream and yell while throwing things through the room downstairs, making you jump a little bit by every little thing that will fall down. When he's done you heard the front door slam closed.

Niall's POV:

"You're such an idiot." I said to myself gripping my hair harshly. "FUCK!" I yelled throwing a vase through the room. I slide against the wall untill I felt the cold floor underneath me. I yelled out in frustration and gripped my hair while the tears runned down my face.

"How could i forgot out anniversary?" I asked myself. Fuck, going out for dinner was my idea! Ugh! I fucked up! I can't fuck up! She's so perfect! Everything should've been perfect!

First we'd have dinner and then I'd take her to the lake where we met. And I'd give her my promise. The promise I'd love her forever. Wich I already do, but I just wanna make it official!

I took the ring out the pocket of my jacket, wich was save in a velvet box. Maybe I can still make this up with her? I can always try.

'Never shot is always miss.' Repeat I to myself as I ran out our house.

You're POV:

You were laying down on your bed watching some sad movie wich made you cry even more then you already did. Well actually you didn't even watch it, but you felt just miserable. You shouldn't because it was mostly his fault. He made you feel like his.

Suddenly you heard knocking on your bedroom door and your boyfriend's voice you loved- LOVE so much. He must have came back and you didn't hear.

"P-princess? Can I come in?" You heard him say, his voice cracking up. "Niall, please leave me alone-" "No! Not untill you forgave me for me being a stupid dick! I should've remember our date I know and especially our anniversary! And I'm so so so sorry really I am! And I know that I'm going away soon but please forgive me so that I don't have to go on tour with guilt chasing me."

You stood up and walked to the door. As you opened it you saw your boyfriend standing with a big bouquet roses and red puffy eyes, the tears still stained on his cheek as new tears rolled down his face.

"Baby." You said taking him in your arms letting him cry. When Niall felt guilty. He cried. "I love you Ni." "You're so good for me. I love you to and, uhm." "Yes Ni?" You says after a minute silence, asking him to continue.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You're smile can just make my whole day. I love it when you're acting weird and all your little things. And ugh! I just can't get enough of you and when I'm not with you I just feel empty. So, y/n. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and become my queen?" He says putting the flowers away as he got on one knee with the velvet box in his hand and a nervous look spread over his face.

You stood there with whide eyes and your hands over your mouth. "Princes? Please say something." He begged. "Yes! A million times yes!" You yelled. He smiled and putted the ring around your finger. He stood up and you jumped on him, wrapping your legs around him kissing him passionately.

"And I got another surprise." Niall said smirking. "What?" "You're going on tour with me!" He says spinning you around. "REALLY!" "Yes!" "AAH!! I love you, I love you, I love you." You said pecking him all over the face. "But- how-"

"I told management that if you didn't came with me on tour there would be no tour. And the other boys helped so.." he said proudly with a slight smile playing on his lips.

"You guys are the best I love you." "I love you to my queen." He says kissing your nose as you hugged each other.

-GuitarGirl-