SIBLING GANG COMPLICATED DRAMA FUN PLOT.

SIBLINGS 1 :
Zayn, Liam, Edward, Harry and (Niall's gf) are siblings and the boys are very very protective over their little sister, as she is the youngest and also the only girl in the family. After their parents were killed by (Siblings 2 parents), they became enemies with the other family. The boys took their dad's place in a gang and since then have been fighting and at times killing people, but their sister doesn't know about it. Afraid that their sister might get hurt, they never allowed her to go out anywhere or leave their sight. (Niall's gf) often wonders why her brothers are so protective but being the carefree and cheerful girl that she is, she just listens to them, not wanting to get into trouble. 

SIBLINGS 2:
Louis, Niall, Josh (Zayn's gf) and (Liam's gf) are siblings too. Just like any other elder brother, Josh, Louis and Niall always tries to protect their sisters. Their parents are still alive but after they killed, (Siblings 1) parents, Josh decided to take his siblings away. The boys have joined a gang too, to earn money so they can support their family. Their sisters knows about what they're doing and have tried to ask them to stop, but the boys refuse to do so. The girls often tries to get their attention by misbehaving and getting into trouble, just so their brothers would talk to them. But behind all that, they still try to be good sisters to them as they love they love the boys and doesn't want to dissapoint them.

LIAM/LIAMS GF.
(Liam's gf) was really attracted to Liam when she first saw him and she tries to get his attention by bumping into him and other sorts of things. He likes her too and they both ended up exchanging numbers. Secretly, that is. Liam knows that her brothers are just as crazy as him when it comes to protecting their little sisters. He makes sure that they doesn't know about his secret meetings with (Liam's gf). (Liam's gf) is a very beautiful, sweet person. Which is why he likes her. She's different from any other girl he has met  and she gets along well with his little sister, which is very important to him as he really loves his family. One day while they were once again meeting each other secretly, Josh sees them and was very unhappy as he took (Liam's gf) away and forbid her to see Liam again. But Liam is already in love with her and would do anything to see her again, so he decided to speak to her brothers, going there alone in  his enemies house. (Liam's gf) on the other hand was threatening her brothers, saying that she'll run away if they won't let her see him, but she never did it. Instead, ever since she got seperated from Liam, she hasn't been eating or going out much. She was depressed and always in her room. Her brothers doesn't like seeing her  hurt, so will they finally give in and let her be with Liam?

ZAYN/ZAYNS GF. (May or may not exactly be a love story.)
Zayn and Zayn's gf were already dating secretly, though both families are already getting suspicious about their relationship seeing how (Zayn's gf) always  came over Zayn's house. There's just one problem, (Zayn's gf) is a total bitch. She uses Zayn most of the time and is much like a gold digger, not wanting to spend her own money although she's also rich. Sometimes she even flirts with Edward Liam and Harry, but when the boys told Zayn about it, he refuses to believe them. One thing that (Zayn's gf) really hates, is Zayn's little sister. She doesn't like how Zayn thinks that his sister means the world to him, as she thought she meant everything to him. Whenever Zayn isn't looking, she always makes fun of (Niall's gf) and abuses her in whatever way she likes, making sure Zayn doesn't find out. (Niall's gf) is too scared to say anything so she keeps quiet about it.  Zayn however is starting to suspect something, but he doesn't confront her. He soon found out and broke up with her, only making her go all crazy. Parting all day and night, not going home and all.  She regretted what she did and tries to forget about everything . But will a drunk call to Zayn make him change his mind about who she really is and why she did it?

NIALL/NIALLS GF. (DARK NIALL, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.)
Niall was the kind of guy who would make sure he gets everything he wants. He's daring and isn't afraid to do anything. He lives a wild life, having sex and getting drunk and all that. (Niall's gf) on the other hand is so different from him, she is pretty much like a 5- year old kid although she's 16. She's dumb and slow  and she's also very innocent, mainly why her brothers are super protective over her. The first time Niall saw her at the park, he couldn't stop staring at her. He wanted her and he didn't care who her brothers were. Nialls gf on the other hand was more into playing on the swings and slides. He creeped into her room at night, stalking her and stuff and he was pretty rough with her at first, only because he didn't want her to think that he's a nice guy. Of course this made Niall's gf not like him and she was also afraid of him at the same time, not daring to tell them anything as Niall told her not to. Niall ended up spending alot of time with her, forcing her to sneak out at times but in the end he never regrets it as he was starting to fall for her. How long will this go on and will her brothers find out? What's gonna happen?

LARRY STYLINSON. 

Louis and Harry obviously hated each other as they were enemies. Fighting all the time, they never seem to get along. When they both find out that each other were gay, they never really thought much about it and it didn't change the hate that they had for each other. Until one day when Louis was out alone and got beaten up by a bunch of guys from another gang. He was helpless and shagged in a dark alley when Harry saw him and helped him. He didn't care who he was, all he knew was that Louis needed help and he was going to do it because there's just that soft spot in him that he can't fight. Louis was surprised of course, and ever since then they started to have feelings for each other. They went out but they kept it a secret, not wanting their families to find out just yet. But they realize that maybe only they can bring the two families together. Harry really wanted things to be even and he wanted his family to like Louis, because he was already in love with him. He knows that Louis isn't like his parents and would never do such a thing. Louis feels the same as he loves Harry more than anything, and so he decided to get their families together for dinner, whether they like it or not. They were gonna anounnce that they were seeing each other that day, so what will happen when the families finds out about this? Will they approve of it?

EDWARD AND JOSH.

Edward is Harry's twin, and he's also quite the bad boy type. Of course he's only nice around his little sister, but thats about it. He's a daring kind of boy, not afraid to do anything and not having any regrets.  Josh on the other hand is actually exactly like him. Although both their families don't click, the two of them never seem to have  a problem with each other. They've bumped into each other quite a lot of times at different house  parties and every time they see each other there's just this feeling they get that they can't fight. Josh is gay, so he knew right there and then that he was starting to fall for Edward. He really liked how Edward is a total asshole but when he saw how caring Edward was towards (Niall's gf) , he knew that Edward wasn't all that bad as he loves his family and there's nothing Johs likes more than a loving boy. Edward is bisexual, but has mostly only banged girls. He's never had a relationship with a boy before, but sometimes he just likes them. And nowadays his mind is always wandering off about Josh. He starts to wonder if he is starting to like Josh and when he saw Josh at the park, he decided to confront him about this. Will they tell each other how they feel and start a new relationship between them? And how will their families feel about  this?

(HIIIIII, so yea basically this plot is somehow very different from the plots that we usually doooo. I just wanted to try something new. ONLY 3 GIRLS ARE NEEDED SINCE THERE'S LARRY, AND ALSO JOSH AND EDWARD. But if you want to change it or like whatever then I guess you can do soooo. It's a little complicated but I've done this plot so many times and it's really awesome. (Praising my own plot here oops.) It can get really sad sometimes though. Just add  a  pinch of happines if that happens. Then everything will be okayyyy. Have fun roleplaying! :) xx)

Okay so this part is when you all just do the normal waking up shit and after that, this is really how you're gonna start; the sisters would ask to go to the park, and then Josh, Niall and Louis would have to accompany their sisters, and Edward, Harry, Liam and Zayn will accompany their own sister too. So in the end everyone will go to the park and see each other there and stuff and that's how everything starts. So yeaaaaa. Enjoy! :) xx

(Thanks for using my plot.)

P.S : Edward is basically just punk Harry if you don't get it.