PROTECTIVE BF PLOT. (2 COUPLE)

PROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND PLOT  (2 COUPLE)  

Harry- Harry is  very very protective over his gf.  He doesn't like it when people, especially guys, looks at her or talk to her, moreover touch her. He feels like he owns her, and he wants everyone to know that. His eyes are also always on his gf, not even looking at other girls who shamelessly flirtswith him. He loves  her with all his heart and takes good care of her, knowing that she is a carefree girl  and would believe anything people say  easily. Recently his gf has started working at a candy shop, and he doesn't like how her guy colleaugue, her ex bf  to be exact, is often trying to get in her pants. She is clueless about the way the guys are treating her as she is too friendly to care. Harry feels that he needs to step in, so what happens one day when he goes to take his gf home and finds her ex bf  checking his gf out and staring at her inappropriately?

Harry's gf - Harry's gf is the total opposite of Harry. While Harry is the bad boy,  Harry's gf is  a very innocent, hyper girl who finds joy in the littlest thing.  She really loves Harry a lot and likes to spend the whole day just hanging out with him. She thinks that Harry being protective over her is cute, so she doesn't really think about it. When Harry tells her to quit her job, she refuses to as she says that she loves candy. What will happen when she finds out that her abusive ex bf who have been stalking her is now working at the same place with her?

(Harry doesn't know that her ex bf was abusive.)

Louis- Louis is also protective of his gf. He wants her to only pay attention to him and not other guys. He doesn't allow her to have guy friends and is constantly with her. He always holds her hand wherever they go and would glare at anyone who would even dare look at her. He really loves his gf and tells her that everyday, making sure she always feels loved by him, and only him. He takes her to a party one day, and while he left her alone for a few minutes to get a drink, he came back only to find her missing from the living room. He looks around for her and got angry every minute, thinking about the things that might have happened to her.  As he took one last look around the house, he sees his gf in a small room, held by a random guy against the wall.What happens when he realizes that the guy was trying to take advantage of his gf?

Louis' gf-  Louis gf is just like Louis. She is a strong girl who can stand up for herself and she can get pretty sassy at times. She really loves Louis as he is her first boyfriend and he always treats her in a nice way. Although sometimes she finds Lou's protectiveness  annoying, she doesn't say anything about it as she hates it when she starts quarelling with him. At times when Louis doesn't know, she would just talk to her guy friends, but she's careful enough not to get caught. What happens when that 'guy friend' of hers turns up at a party and tries to rape her? and will she tell Louis the truth?

(Basically it's a 2 couple plottttttt. And yes of course you can change the guys to be whoever you want them to be. For this plot it might be hard to get people as you will need Harry, Louis, Harry's gf , Lou's gf and the two extra guys. The hard part is getting those extra guys so if you're able to get some people who are willing to play that part then  that's good for you. If  you can't then just get the girls to double. As in Lou's gf double as Harry's gf ex bf, and Harry's gf double as that random rapist guy friend. Okayyyyyyyy? :) Couples live together, enjoy!)