SIBLING PLOT + Larry Stylinson.

SIBLINGS AND AGE:     

Siblings 1:                       Siblings 2:                      Siblings 3:

ZAYN =  21                      LOUIS = 22                    LIAM = 22

NIALL'S GF =  19           NIALL =  21                    HARRY =  21                 

                                          LIAM'S GF = 18              ZAYN'S GF = 17

HARRY & LOUIS

Harry and Louis have been dating for a while now and they are very happy that many people are supportive of their relationship, especially their siblings. Harry is the dreamy lover boy and Louis is the protective boyfriend. They hang out a lot, going out together, going shopping and partying. Partying is their thing. They enjoy it alot and is usually out at the clubs almost every night. One day, a problem starts to arise. Harry is gay and there sure is a lot of guys hitting on him in the clubs. Louis gets them too, but he knows how to ignore them. Harry on the other hand, he forgets almost everything when he's drunk. Without realising, he alwayes ends up dancing with some guys. This makes Louis angry, of course. He gets really jealous every time it happens, even if its a friendly dance. He ends up dragging Harry home, furious at what he did. What happens when they argue over this? Will Harry try to stop and will Louis learn to control his jealousy? 

LIAM & LIAM'S GF 

Niall and Louis are protective over Liam's gf, although she's already 18. She is now secretly dating Liam behind their backs. See, she really loves Liam and Liam really loves her, too. But Liam's gf knows that it is impossible to convince her brothers to let her date Liam. Frankly, Liam is tired of hiding it from them. He wants their relationship to be open but right now the only person who knew about it is his brother and sister. No matter how many time he tries to persuade Liam's gf to open up, she doesn't listen. Niall and Louis is already suspicious, though. They constantly see them exchanging looks and whispers among themselves. Their suspicions is confirmed when Niall sees them snogging each other in the backyard. He then tells Louis, and together they confront Liam and Liam's gf. They are furious about it but will they let this one go for the sake of their sister? Or will they forbid them from seeing each other?

ZAYN & ZAYN'S GF

Harry and Liam is very, very protective over their sister. The main reason is because she isn't a very bright person. Meaning that although she's 16, she still behaves like  a little kid and is somewhat dumb. It was hard for them to let her be with Zayn, but seeing how Zayn really loves and protects her, they finally agreed. Zayn now has a problem. Zayn doesn't drink at clubs, he drinks at home where Zayn's gf is. Everytime he drinks, it gets out of hand and he becomes a little abusive. One night when he got too drunk, he unknowingly beats Zayn's gf when she is in her room. After the incident, he regrets it a lot and feels hurt that he had done something like that to her.  She being the person that she is, easily forgives him as she really loves him herself. The only problem is her bruises. She tries to hide them from her brothers and Zayn helped by trying to cover it with make up. Unfortunately, her brothers sees it eventually and they went crazy. Will she lie to them or will they force her to tell the truth?

NIALL & NIALL'S GF

Niall's gf isn't really the type of girl who goes crazy over boys or fantasize about having one She is more laid back and prefers to lead life as it goes. Niall was dead crazy over her. He was so in love with how she was but she didn't ackknowledge it. Niall has even tried talking to Zayn about it. Zayn likes the idea of his dear sister being with Niall, but even he couldn't convince her.  Niall was pretty confused by her at first, not knowing why she didn't like him when he had tried everything he could to get her attention. From flirting with her to being sweet and romantic. He did everything he could. But the thing is that Niall's gf was playing hard to get. She didn't want to give in to Niall, although she secretly like him. But after trying to woo her for so long, Niall gives up. He was dissapointed and heartbroken and totally stops flirting with her. Niall's gf was upset but realisde that it was her fault to begin with. What happens when she confess to Niall about how she feels? Will he believe her and will they get together?