KIDNAPPING PLOT (3 COUPLE)

The boys are going to kidnap girls and is planning on bringing them to a Hotel, forcing them to pretend to be their girlfriends on their way there or they will get hurt. 

Harry: Harry is a sex addict. When he is attracted to a girl, its usually because of how pretty and hot she is. He wants to have his way with her and will get abusive with them if they don't obey him. When he saw (Harrysgf), he realises something different about her but brushed it off, wanting her only for sex. AIl through the kidnapping process, he was constantly staring at her. Not because of her screaming, but because he has fallen in love with her. He likes how childish she can get and can't help but smile at how silly she can be even when she's been kidnapped. He truly adores her and has fallen in love with her. He feels that he needs to protect her but will he confess his feelings to her? Or will he just continue abusing her? (BASICALLY DARK HARRY.)

Harrys Gf: The youngest among her friends, she is only 16 and is a very innocent and kinda dumb but a nice girl. A total opposite of Harry, she is pretty immature, finding joy in the littlest things. Being the joyful person that she is, she even tried to play pranks on Harry. She still doesn't like being in the dark and gets scared of thunderstorms, much like a little kid. When she got kidnapped by Harry, she was at first very scared of him. She did find him attractive in a way and so decided to put her fear of him aside, ending up cracking lame jokes and not realizing that her bubbly personality had caused Harry to fall deeply in love with her while she herself was developing feelings for him.

Louis: Louis is mostly the one who really enjoys what he's doing. He's really dangerous and has that mean look written all over his face and somehow girls seem to fall for that. When he gets a girl, he gives them no mercy and tortures them in any way that he can. Sexually, physically,emotionally; You name it, he's done it. All the girls he gets instantly becomes scared of him, but not (Louisgf). She was constantly fighting back and throwing curses at him, getting on his nerve as much as she can. He likes the way she acts, thinking of her as a challenge. There's also a part of her that softens him a little at times. And although he knows she looks familiar, he forgets about it and continues to taunt her.  Will he be able to remember who she is?  And is he starting to feel a little different about her?

Louis' gf: She was the one who's always had  a crush on Louis. The simple girl in class, never really part of the popular crowd. But after he dropped out of school, she never saw him again. Until now that is. He didn't recognize her. He never had. Her heart still swells for him but she is not letting this bad boy trampel all over her. She needs to stand up for herself and put her feelings aside. However, she realizes that she can't help but fall for him again. She decided that she wants to change Louis to be a better person. She wants him to love her and not be mean to her. What she doesn't realize is that her little plan has made Louis start to soften up to her. And all he need is someone to talk to. Someone to love. Someone who he can share his feelings with. And that someone is her.

Niall: Niall is the one who joined in the whole kidnapping thing as it helps him relief his anger. Being a boy who was never wanted by his parents, he lived with his aunt most of his life but when she passed away he was responsible for his own living. That was until he met Louis, who took him under his wings. Niall enjoys kidnapping people just as much as the other guys does. Its especially easier for him because of the innocent look that he can pull off and most of the girls fall for that, including (Niall's girl). He's really not innocent though but is instead the most violent person ever. He likes beating people up and he absolutely doesn't give a fuck if whether its a boy or girl. When he kidnaps (Niall'sgf) and she tries to fight back, he beats her really hard until she almost died. He feels a little bad which is weird for him as he usually doesn't feel anything. Will he realize that she's different before he hurts her too much?

Niall's gf: Just your average 18 year old teenager living her life. She's the type of girl who parties all night and sleeps all day. A bad girl reputation is what she has and she really lives up to it. When Niall kidnapped her, she wasn't scared but more to amused. She knew that she  could give Niall whatever she wants as she pretty much does it everyday. But somehow she felt angry when he started beating her to vent his anger and so she kept quiet. Ignoring Niall and going against him up to the point where she couldn't take it. But when Niall tries to help her, she realizes that he isn't a monster. But monster with a heart who has feelings too.