chapter one

So I've packed up all my belongings as quick as possible before my mothers husband Richard comes home, as my mother is constantly shouting at me to get out. I'm finally done and out of here i walk to the curb and call a cab. I put my suitcase in the boot and jump in the back and tell the driver where im heading, "hey i need to get to the bus station please, how much will it cost me?" i put my seat belt on as the driver starts to drive, "It will just be $10  for a beautiful lady like you." i give him the money. oh god im in a cab with a weirdo who's older enough to be my dad hopefully i have good luck with me today. 

My brothers know that im heading there way for the funeral and then i be off to travel around the country but my brothers want me to stay due to the fact they are over protective of me as im there little sister.  It takes half an hour to get to my destination and i jump out and get my suite case and walk to the desk to collect my ticket, "hi can i have a one way ticket to Chicago please." i smile at the old woman who gives me a smile back and says, "Yes honey it be $30 please, (i give the money) thank you have a nice trip and be safe Chicago is not safe for little girls like you." she gives me the ticket and i walk off getting on the coach before it leaves with out me.

Sitting down on the coach  in a spare row,  with one spare left on the coach because its full, i wait patiently as the coach starts its engines to start heading off to our destination Chicago but suddenly stops making me go forward and getting seat belt burn. the coach opens the door and i hear a quiet thank you and then i see a handsome guy walking down the isle looking for a spare seat but because the coach is full except the seat next to me he ends up sitting beside me. 

After a while of kids screaming and shouting the guy talks, "Hey my names David where you off too?" i look towards him in a boring tone and say, "Sarah nice to meet you and Chicago." I turn back to look outside the window making it clear i don't want to be disturbed again. yes i know its rude but im not very talk active to strangers i don't know who they are or what there back ground story is. 

After 2 hours into the ride only 1 hour left i start to fall asleep but as im drifting i feel a warm hand on my bare thigh going towards my shorts, i snap out of my state and slap his hand away, "What the hell do you think you are doing!" i shout at him but he tries to push me back so i raise up my arm and punch him straight in his face making his head roll back and my knuckles hurt and bleed. "You crazy bit*h, what you do that for i thought we were gonna be a cute couple but i guess not your one psycho bit*h!" he says out of anger, i look towards him and say, "Me crazy? you should see yourself touching innocent girls, how about you get into your thick skull that no one is interested in a guy who thinks he can have any girl he wants eh? now keep your hands off me and away because otherwise i will chop your little friend down there ok? problem solved." David looks at me with fear as blood trickles down his face from his nose, oops i broke it do i feel bad no i don't he deserved it.

After being on the coach for 3 hours i finally get off and grab my suite case, i catch another cab to where the club house is and get out and walk into the loud club house full of rock music to go in and greet my brothers who i haven't seen in 6 years. When i walked into the club house i was not expecting to see the things they were doing, they have changed a lot in a bad way it does not feel friendly to me it feels more scary then it were but then again i never attended the club parties. 

i hope you guys like it as its my second book on whattpad, comment, vote and follow please and tell me how you like it but no hateful comments

what do you think will happen next?

will sarah survive the rough biker club now everything has changed?

find out in the next chapter.......