Tears

Belomy was walking threw a forest of golden light. His thoughts clear and his eyes staring strait ahead only the faint sounds of the forest. The pure beauty of this place seemed to real to be a dream at all. Going on a forever only to stop at a clearing were he could see the faintest form of pure magic sitting with two other forms that were dulled by the amount of power next to them.

His stare blank and his thoughts still empty he began to start forward to what he saw almost as if he were being willed to go to the figures.

Finally he stood right behind them looking at the vast power swirling.

His stare soon began to change, for the figures seemed familur but at the same time so very distant.

Kneeling for a better look the brightest figure turned to face him, and a face began to form.

It was Silvina looking strait at him with tears in her eyes. Her tears seemed to be a different colored magic a deep blue as if they were apart of the world's great waters.

A mix of feeling flooded into him as he continued to look at his friend, and then the scenery changed. The figure turning away only to look down at his own body. His friends all kneeling next to him as if staying for his end.

Then he realized what was going on. This was no dream he was looking right at his own body as it was hardly breathing with a deep wound in his chest.

Fear stalked into him if he didn't do something now his body would die and he would have to leave his friends, but what could be do.

At that moment he realized that his cure was running down the face of his friend. Looking down at his feet he realized he had made footprints. If he could right in the dirt than maybe he could save himself.

Quickly he move in front of his friends looking them directly in the face,but they could not see him. Slowly he grabed for the weapon that had caused all of this, reluctantly he was able to lift it up.

Mika seemed to hear this and looked at the knife and he eyes widen. Soon the others looked up, fear filling there eyes as they looked at the knife.

Belomy soon began to press it's tip to the ground and scribble words out for his friends to see in hope that they would understand.

Soon the little hut was full of comosion as Mika and Raven rushed to get supplies while Silvina stared strate at Belomy squinting as if trying to find something that wasn't there.

His friends returned to his week body and began to fill small bowl like stones with Silvana's tears hoping to save there friend.

Taking the tears they slowly pored them onto his wound and fined that almost instantly his wound began to heal.

Belomy could feel his body calling his soul back and he slowly crept back to it as his own hand touched his chest he was sucked back into his body and found himself looking up at the top of the hut. His friends hovering over him was joy in there eyes.

Sitting up he hugged each and every one of them as if he would never see them again.

That night the had a feast of fruits and vegetables only found in sertane regons, but none of this matters to Belomy, all he cared about was that he was with his friends alive and lands

The desert lands

The next morning they all woke up to the sounds of spring birds singing in the trees. They had been stuck in this Forest for three days and had almost lost someone. If they wanted to go they needed to go now.

Silvina had a dream of running threw the fields of her home and sleeping under the night sky. Barely half a day's walk away was her home, her Forest, and her life.

When every one was ready they all set of with more hope in there hearts than there was in the universe.
But none of them had as much of it as Silvana did. She had always wanted to come back ever since the day she left it and now it was right in front of her tempting her to chase it to the ends of the earth.

By mid day they only a few feet till they were over the hill in the new lands that had always been home to Silvana, with her pounding scrambled up the hill as her antisapation grew.

Her eyes fell over the other side of the hill and all her dreams where crushed. The forest the rivers the animals and the flowers,where all gone. The only things that where left was a dried up watering hole and hundreds of dead tree.

Tears welled up in her eyes at the sight of this land. Every thing she had known had been demolished.
Her thoughts went blank and she lost all feeling as rage flooded into her. As she stood her friends could tell that this had been there place of safety that was now nothing but desert.

Silvina could sense the lives of people far off in this land battling with all there strength.

Not only had this land become a desert land. It had become a battle field for the war, it had been destroyed by both sides. This war had to end and it had to end now, before anyone or anything will be harmed any more. Surely both sides had different reasons for fighting.

As her thoughts went on 6 figures crept up behind them. All that Silvana could remember was a sharp needle hitting her in the back and every thing going black as she drifted off to a deep sleep.