Wrong

"Chrollo?"

"Hm?" He looks beside you as you walk down the empty street.

"Why did take me?" You say in a low voice.

"What's the reason why I shouldn't take you?" He says calmly.

"I thought you would take Somber instead of me..."

"Do you think I favor Somber more than you?"

You didn't answer back. You didn't want to answer back.

"I just wanted to spend time with an old friend that's all." You look up at him, a smile was worn on his face.

"Right..." You exchange a smile with him.

This hurts. You felt so distant from him, as if he were a million miles away. You gaze in to the stars. The silence intimidated you; you had to break from him.

"Chrollo I have to go, I promised I would make breakfast for some friends." You bow down respectfully and made your escape.

More like tried to make your escape. Before you could pull yourself out, Chrollo brings you in for a kiss. His tender lips dance with yours.

Your bodies pressed together; your hands move itself up behind his neck. You could feel Chrollo's hands around your waist, pulling you in.

This is wrong.

You push yourself away. You were happy with Hisoka, right? Chrollo moved on after all these years, did he not?

The world around you seemed to be spinning.

You take one glance back from Chrollo. His eyes in shock, he balls his hands in to a fist. The pain in your chest seemed to be spreading.

This is wrong.