New Place ~ Ep. 1

"Hurry up Chloe!!, we're gonna be late!!!" Yelled my sister Kenzie

I love her to death but she is so impatient.
I frantically grabbed my phone, my backpack and headed out the door.
I hopped in the passenger seat because I was too young to drive. My sister sat in the drivers seat and started the engine. I grabbed out my phone and started texting my best friend Megan.
Me: Hey, I'm in the car on my way to school.
Meg😜: cool! I'm in front talking to all the new people!
Me: k cya there!

I put my phone in my pocket and turned up the radio! "OMG it's hide away by Daya!" I yelled
My sister just kept staring at the rode but still let out a small giggle.
"GIRLS SEEM TO LIKE THE BOYS WHO DONT APPRECIATE FOR THE MONEY AND THE TIME THAT IT TAKES!!!!" I yelled in rhythm "TO BE FLYYYYYYY AS A MOTHER, GET MY BOTH EYES OUT FOR MR RIGHT!" My sister joined in. We spent the rest of the car ride singing and laughing. I got out of the car and ran to Megan, we hugged for like ever!

"Chlo remember that girl in our math class last year?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Chloe Morgan meet Kelli Szcova!"
"Omg hey!" She said super excitedly
"Hello!"
"Meg I'll talk to you later I have to find my locker and my class."
"Okay"
"Bye Meggie and nice meeting you Kelli!"
I walked up a couple steps and turned around. Megan and Kelli were laughing their heads off. I took a deep breath and headed in. I walked up to the registration desk.
"Name?"
"Chloe Morgan" I replied
"Ok you are in class 8C with Mrs Collins"
I nodded back
"And your locker number is 679 (FETTY WAP! 😂), I hope you have a great year here!"
I smiled back as she gave me the key to my locker. I walked across the hallway looking at the numbers on the lockers.
*my thoughts*
676, 677, 678 ah here it is!
I noticed that locker number 680 was open. I couldn't peep over to see their face without looking like a creepy stalker. So I just minded my own business. Suddenly the door closed. He was about to walk away then he saw me.
"Hey I am Jacob, I'm new here!"
I turned to look at him. He had dark chocolate brown eyes and quiffed up brown hair he was wearing a black and white shirt with a white bandana and khaki shorts with his Nike Roche.
"Hey I'm Chloe"
"Chloe Morgan?" He said questioningly
I nodded back in fear
I mean how does he know my name
"Sorry I must sound like a creepy stalker"
I smiled back
"I'm your new neighbour"
I was shocked how could I be so lucky to have him be my neighbour?
" well you should be going, cya later Chlo Bird"
I waved goodbye and walked off to class

Hey guys it's me Mia. This is my second story, and I would love if you could give my other one some love too! Sorry about the long episode! Byeee!!!! 😍😘❤️👋🏻