OMG ~ Episode 9

One week later...
*chloe's thoughts*
Omg omg omg today is my wedding day!!!!!
I put on a white lace dress with a super long tail. People did my hair, I love it. It's a French twist with curls and a super cute veil. My makeup was done by my mama. She put a cream coloured eyeshadow on my lids all the way up to my brow bone. She put on fake eyelashes, mascara, winged eyeliner and a bit of white eyeshadow in the corner of my eye. She also applied a light pink lipstick to my lips.
Kelli, Megan and Kenzie came in to my room. They looked so pretty. They were wearing a light pink long sleeved short lace dress. Their sleeves were folded up and their hair was in a simple ponytail but with extensions.
I walked up the aisle and saw Jacob
He was so adorable!!! He was wearing a white tux with a blue tie. A tear fell from his eye. I gave him a smile and stood opposite him.
It was soon time to exchange vows.
My vow
"I promise to love you without condition
To honour you each and every day
To laugh with you when your happy
To support you when your sad
To guide you when you ask for direction
To challenge you to become a better person, and allow you to do the same for me
To be your biggest fan and your ever present listening Audience."
He gave me a smile and let out another tear.

Jacob's POV
Her vows were so amazing! I cried a little just thinking about us having a life together. Plus we have a child in the way. Life could not get better!
Ok my turn for the vows...
"Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as a best friend, lover and forever soulmate"
She smiled and rubbed her eye. I think she was crying.

"Do you Jacob Sartorius take Chloe Morgan to be your wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do" I replied
"And Do you Chloe Morgan take Jacob Sartorius to be your wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do" she said

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
"You may now kiss the bride!"
I gave her a strong passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped

*skip rest of the wedding cuz I don't know anything about weddings*

*at home*
Chloe's POV
Wow! I can't believe I just got married!
That was no doubt the best day of my whole entire life!

Author's Note:
Hey guys! JACOE IS MARRIED!!!!!
Omg yay!
xxx
Mia H.