Sleeping

So this one was taken WAY, WAY back. It was the best cuz my favorite module, Blue Moon was so adorable in it. It takes place in my mother's apartment but she wasn't there.

After walking up the stairs to the apartment, it was nice to look at the brand new technological holographic electric tree. After looking at it's pixalated square brown and green shape I continued walking upstairs with a bag full of items for Assymetry to cook. After knocking, I was greeted with a happy face of Assymerty. He looked so happy and adorable and cheerful. I gave him the bag of ingriedients as I walked in and looked back at him with a plate in his hand. " I'll go make something good to eat" he said before he turned around and headed out into the kitchen. 

I looked around the small living room and saw Strange Dark, Starmine, Punkish, and Blue Moon. Aitetsu was helping Assymetry cook food for everyone since Aitetsu was also really good at making delicious food. I stared into the room and looked behind me and in the corner of the room, Blue Moon was sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall with his arms wrapped around his legs, and I believed he seemed to be watching the T.V across from him, but his eyes showed neither no emotion of what he was watching, or maybe just wasn't interested. Starmine, who was on the couch, seemed to be talking to Strange Dark, who was on the floor laid out on his stomach with his PSP, not listening to what Starmine was saying. I believe Punkish was either reading a magazine or a musical sheet. I don't know why, but I sat on the floor next to Blue Moon. He didn't seem to notice but since I didn't want the silence to be awkward, I started to talk.

" Nice show, isn't it?" I said.

" I guess" was his answer, not taking his eyes off. 

" I looked at him for a second and turned my attention back to the T.V. I didn't know why but for some reason, that show has been calling out to me. Guess I got too into the show for a few minutes. When I looked back to Blue Moon, I could have swore, this was the most adorable time I have ever seen him like this. He was sleeping with his head leaning against the wall with his arms still around his legs. I smiled a little. 

.

..

...

UNTIL I WOKE UP AND TRIED SO HARD TO RETURN TO THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOHHHH WHHYYY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME???!!!