Homecoming Vol.3

"Saturday has come"as they all screamed Setsuna said"Anna what are we going to do when Saturday has come"Anna replied"Were going to play videogames as usual and eat all day long WOHOOO!"Setsuna said"That's for Summer"Anna was shocked as she thought it was summer.
Then in the end of school Anna said"Yahoo!I'm going to play when I get home"Setsuna asked"what are you going to play now?"Anna replied"Horror games my usual games"Setsuna said"Or is it".

"Were home!"Anna and Setsuna said,William said"Oh hey guys!"Anna said"Where's Zinc?"as Zinc came running down the stairs and jumped to Anna,Anna proudly said"Zinc your turning two years old anyways I bought something for you when we were going home but I think it's for the front door oh well"Setsuna was afraid that he can't celebrate Anna's birthday next week.

Next day they were busy playing fallout 4 then a sudden ring at the front door Anna said"I'm gonna check it out okay bro"Setsuna replied"alright"and paused the game as Anna opened the door she saw a little puppy,Anna was shocked of what she saw as she called Zinc and Setsuna.
Anna thought it was just an Askal but it was an husky as they were thinking a name they saw a name tag and a letter,the letter said"Please take great care of her because I cannot take care of one little puppy I neither have food nor milk to take care of her so please.
Name:Valentine"Anna said"Why is it our house?"Setsuna replied"Dunno" they slept in there room then a sudden bark at midnight Setsuna woke up saying"what was that sound?"As Setsuna came down Zinc accidentally broke a vase as Valentine was in a sugar rush Setsuna carried Valentine and Zinc to his room Valentine quickly jumped to Anna,Anna suddenly woke up as Valentine was running around.