RANT

I know that this isn't a fact, but their is some things going on in this fandom that I can't just sit and watch. The twins do so much for us, they are the reason for millions of smiles each day, they are the reason why so many people go to bed feeling loved. They mean the world to so many people.

And too see them getting upset by all the shade that is getting thrown at them, isn't okay. People need to calm down, and stop hating on them because they DIDN'T GO OUTSIDE. I get it if your upset, but that's no reason to call Ethan a liar, say that Grayson is better, and accuse them of "changing".

They are getting bigger everyday, they literally have millions of fans out there and they get stressed with the tour a lot. They want it to be perfect for us. And it's not fair that they are working so hard to do just that, and then everyone just completely blows things out of proportion.

May I remind you that they are only 16, and they have so many people looking up to them each day. Things get super stressful for them. Put yourself in their shoes for once.

And they see everything that goes on in this fandom. They saw all the shade, and Ethan even tweeted about it. We are supposed to be the reason behind their happiness, not their sadness.