{1} The Move.

SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW THANKS XOXO NESS

*****

Ariel's POV

beep, beep, beep, beep, be-

"UGH. WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM YOU FREAKI-", I yelled at my irritating alarm clock. "Ariel, c'mon! Get up! We're moving to Atlanta today!", interrupted my older brother, Sebastian.

My eyes widened. Atlanta? Then it hit me. 

I was moving in with my dad. My dad, the 'legendary', Ken 'King' Undersee. My dad, who left my mum high and dry in DC to set up his fish, chips, and beer pub in Atlanta. My dad, who felt that his pub, 'The Triton', was more important than grieving with his two kids over their mother's death. 

Oh yeah, and, my mom died. 

My mom, Emerald Waterson, was shot during a theft on the streets. She managed to keep the item safe, but unfortunately, not her life. And what pissed me off? The 'precious item' she guarded with her life was her engangement ring my dad gave to her. The engagement ring had a small, black pearl in the centre, and it was encrusted with two teeeeeny tiny little emeralds that were worth almost nothing. That ring would have been worth $200 give/take. My mom and Sebastian earned about 17 grand a month. She could easily have bought another nicer ring but noooo, she had to 'safekeep' it, out of 'love'. 

I got up and got dressed. I wore a maroon halterneck dress from Forever 21 that mom got me for my 15th birthday, which was like, 2 years back, and matched it with a pair of gladiators. I kept my seashell necklace mom had given to me on everyday, it had become a must-have accessory. 

I got my five suitcases which held everything, -- from my books to my clothes, my posters and CDs to my accessories. My bed, pillows and all were shipped to Antlanta two weeks ago, so the heavy lifting wasn't needed. Well, not like Sebastian couldn't do it, that guy practically won all the State Championships for Wrestling AND Football. 

Just as I finished bunning my auburn hair up, I heard Bastian drive up to the porch to start loading up the SUV.

HOOOOOONK!

Boy, was that moron impatient. 

"I'm coming, you manbitch!" 

Here I go.

*****

SO! How was it? Comment and vote if you liked it, and if you didn't like it, tell me why you didn't below! 

This was basically like before all the drama begins, so ;)

also, it was all very UGH, because I was trying to upload the file of Ariel's pic, but I didn't know how to convert a .jpeg file into a .txt file soooo yeah.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW, IF YOUR SUGGESTION WORKS I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU I SWEAR. 

so :) follow me and all.