04:Hottie.

Harry's POV

No, girl had ever turned me down..I had never been told no. I didn't know what I did wrong but, my cleverness usually picked up any girl. Did I have to pay her? I mean usually girls would pay me. Whatever it was, Max was mine

I grumbled under my breath. Standing in a tansfixed statue, my eyes quickly found Max's figure. Even from behind was she an angel. I couldn't understand her. Max was an avrage height, long blonde hair and she was fit. I couldn't point out a single flaw, except the fact she said "no" to me.

I noticed Max speaking with her friends. Her eyes instinctly finding mine occasionally. I assumed they were leaving. Max pulled her jacket over both of her arms, fixing it at the collar. I slipped my bottom lip out and wet my bottom lip. 

I clenched my fists at my sides, a few people who ran by max had bumped into her, leaving behind an apology. It didn't seem to bother Max but, I was the opposite. As the girl who had blindly bumped into max was soon to run past me, I grasped her arm tugging her back.

"You just bumped her" I growled agressivly I let her arm go. 

"I-I'm sorry.. I was just in such a rush, I must have done it on accident."

"Well rush back over to her and apoligize." I hissed. The tall brunette glared at me for a couple of seconds before prancing off towards Max.

I watched closely as they exchanged words.

"I-I'm so sorry for bumping you" She breathed.

"No, It's okay..I could see you were in a hurry..and don't mind that asshole" Max giggled reassuringly. 

As the girl walked off, I quickly jogged over to Max. I noticed that, she tried to escape, by grabbing onto her friend. I wrapped my fingers around her wrist. "What did you say to her?"

She groggily yanked her wrist. Her eyes bleeding into mine. "I told her it was okay! It was an accident and, you don't need to be such an ass!" She spat. 

"Look, I'm just looking out for you sugar." I breathed with a wink following after.

"I don't need you looking out for me!"

"Of course you do..I'm gonna look out for you Angel,"

Max's POV

My temper threatened. Obvious that the smack hadn't sent the message that was intentioned. "I'm not your Angel!"

"Max, we're gonna wait for you at the car" Ali smiled, aiming for the exit with the rest of my friends.

"No, need to wait I am, right behind you." I spoke.

Harry, frantically grabbed my waist. He handled me like I was a man. Someone his size. It took me by surprise. I looked down at the placement of his hand. Harry cupped my chin with his fingerpads. Lifting my head to him. 

"I'd never been shot down by a girl before" His head cocked to the side, and his eyebrows wrinkled.  
"I guess you don't get everything you want huh?" Harry somehow found that funny. Sarcasm. Right. 

"That's foolish. You want me, just as much as I want you so stop denying it."

"My friend-they are probably waiting.." I shuddered, even through my words, behind my denial I knew it was true. 

Harrys lips twitched up, before he pessed a soft and gentle kiss against my lips. His actions had flipped around. He was surprisingly gentle. His lips lingered on mine as it deepened.

"Harry," I breathed, staring at him, completely at loss for words.  

One of his large fingers pressed against my lips, silencing my protests.

"shh, angel." Harry protested.

My lips burning of the sensation from the absence of his lips.

"Your friends are for sure waiting.." I was transfixed by Harry. The inhumane works of his lips left my stunned. I placed my fingers of my lips, the tingling sensation raved throughout them.

Harry chuckled, "Trust me, I can put them to better use." 

I quickly snapped back to reality. Remembering his previous actions. The kiss caught me by surprise. 

"You idiot!" I hissed. Turning and running away, as fast as my legs could carry me. My heels leaving me with a disavantage. As I reached the exit, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I dipped my fingers into my pocket blindly, I wrapped my fingers around the ongoing device, unlocking my phone I opened the message.

See you later, sugar .x

I rolled my eyes, I looked up from my phone, I didn't  ever know how he got my number. Finding Ali's car in the parking lot, I quickly jogged around the back of the car. I reached for the door handle, sliding into the backseat I slammed the door behind me. Lottie, and Jess were already passed out. Mouth's open and drool spilling out uncontrollably. I shivered at the disgusting  sights and shifted in my seat.

My fingers lingered overtop of the keypad before replying. 

In your dreams Harry.

Ali started the car, peeling off. "Who's the hottie?" She teased.

"Huh?"

"Curly" She giggled.

Face Palm.. this was the last thing I wanted them to bring up. I had no explination for tonight, or for Harry. I didn't know anything about him besides him name. Closing my eyes, I prayed that she would forget about the subject. 

"Max, who is curls?!" She forced.

"We can talk about it some other time, alright?"

I redirected my attention to the text, I had received.

I don't have to dream Max... Might I mention, the word of the day is Legs. Why don't you come back to mine and spread the word? ;)