Chapter 6

Dylan and I pulled away and began to climb down as I saw Thomas holding Taylors hand. I stopped dead in my tracks as I felt my heart shatter. They were sitting there hand in hand and she had her head on his shoulder.

Dylan noticed my sudden stop and looked at what I was looking at and before they could see us Dylan pulled me away and back up to the power area.

I sat across from Dylan with tears in my eyes. As each tear fell I could see the anger increase in Dylan's face but he only stayed across from me wiping each tear. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me onto his lap.

I buried my face into his should and quietly sobbed as he rubbed circles on my back. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as close as possible. "Shhhh its okay" he cooed into my ear.

"She always does this" I sob into his neck "Every guy I like or have liked she always tries to get with" I say still sobbing into his neck.

With a swift movement he picks me up and is standing with me in his arms. I move around so that I can wrap both my legs around him and he puts his hands under me so I dont have to hang on as tight.

We started to walk down the stairs and I felt Dylan stop and he tensed "How dare you do this to her" he said the anger clear in his voice. "Put me down" I said into his neck and he immediately set me down carefully.

I turned to face them only to see Taylor adjusting her top piece on her swim suit. I looked at Thomas to see the hickey clear on his neck and I looked back at her to see one forming on her neck.

I looked up with tears burning in my eyes "I can't believe you" I said as I took a step closer. As I took a step closer so did Dylan behind me. "Its not what-" she started but I cut her off.

"Oh yes the fuck it is, I can't fucking believe you. You're suck a dirty whore." I said as I looked down she didn't say anything "Get out" I said "wait Lucy I can-" "GET OUT" I screamed at her. She slowly walked past me "Your stuff will be on the porch tomorrow" I said blantly as I followed her to the front door. I turned to see a confused Thomas.

"Gonna kick me out too?" He asked I just huffed and walked away up to my bedroom. I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and jumped into bed and begin to sob. A few minutes later I heard the door open and close.

I looked up and saw Dylan walking to the chair by my bed "He went with Taylor" he said with a sigh, he reached his hand out and wiped a strand of hair out of my face. "I'm sorry" he said. "I know how much you liked him" he started but he didn't say anything after that.

I sat up onto the edge of my bed so that one of my knees were just between his legs and the other was on the outside. "Maybe she is better than me" I sighed. I looked up at Dylan and saw the angry look on his face "Dont ever say that, you're so much better than she is. To be honest she looks like a booty call" he said the end with a slight laugh.

We were silent for a few moments "do you want me to stay?" He asked me. I looked up "Can you?" I said as a reply. He shook his head and took his shoes off before climbing in the bed beside me.

We used to do this a lot so its not weird for us to sleep together except this time he pulled me to his chest and I silently let tears slide down my face as he rubbed my back. "Everything will be alright" he said softly.