Chapter 24

We were in the car about 30 minutes away from the mall when What's my name by rihannah and drake I decided to start to sing along

"I heard you good with them soft lips,
yea you know where the mouth,
the square root of 69 is a something right?
Cause I've been trying to work it out ohh"

I sang and danced along to the song skipping a few parts here and there. I looked over at Dylan and saw him laughing at me but I contulinues to sing

"Say you gotta leave but I know you wanna stay,
You just waiting on the traffic jam to finish girl,
the things that we can do in 20 minutes girll,
say my name,
say my name,
where it out,
its getting hot crack a window air it out"

I sang out the whole song and Dylan just sat there laughing at me as we kept driving and I sang all the songs I knew until we got there.

He pulled into the parking lot and we sat there for a minute "you know pictures are gonna be taken today" I sighed "Yea I know but we should be fine, baby shopping won't be until after we announce to then world that we're having a baby" he said as he climbed out.

As usual he he came to my side of the car and opened the door for me. "Always a gentleman" I said as I started walking towards the building. Dylan took my hand in his and we walked hand in hand throughout the whole mall.

"Let's go to bath and body works, they've got the best lotion and perfume there" I said as we walked around the mall. I wasn't to sure where it was so we had to stop and ask someone.

We saw a group of girls carrying bath and body works bags so I decided to ask them "um excuse me could you please tell us where the Bath and Body works is?" I asked as they all stopped and looked at me. There mouths dropped "aren't you Dylan O'Brien's girlfriend?" The blonde girl said

I smiled. Dylan had walked into a shoe store to check out some shoes "Yes I am" I said "Oh my god you're so pretty" one of the other girls said "thank you" I said "the bath and body works is down there and to the right" the blonde one said.

"Thank you guys, I dont know my way around here" I said as I started to walk away "wait uh do you think we could get a picture?" Said the other girl "Yes absolutely" I said as they all pulled out their phones. They all took turns taking photos then took a group one.

"You're really nice, I always though celebrities were supposed to be mean" she said. I laughed a little "Some are but I'm not and neither is Dylan" I said when a thought popped into my head "hold on a moment" I said as I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey could you meet me by the pretzle shop? I've got some people here" I said

Over the phone he said of course and within two minutes I saw him walking towards me. When he got to us he wrapped his arm around me while the girls stood there fangirling for a minute.

"Oh my gosh we are so sorry" they said "Its alright" he said smiling at the girls "could we get a picture?" They asked and of course he said yes. I stepped aside but the girls said "No we want you in the picture too" as they all took individual pictures with us and then another group one.

"Thank you guys so much, you're so nice" they said giving us all hugs "Thank you and thanks for the directions" I said as we all seperated. "What sweet girls" I said as I locked arms with Dylan. "They were really nice, now off to Bath and body works" he said.

I lead him down the mall and to the right and there it was. As we walked in we were met with the nicest smells. Soft vanilla mixed with something else sweet. We were greeted by the lady that was working today. She didn't seem to recognize us at first "Hello, what brings you here today?" She said as she looked up

"Just looking for a few perfumes and a lotion or two" I said as she finally realized who we were "Dylan and Lucy" she said "what a pleasure to meet you guys" she said. "Would you like to see our newest scents and lotions? We have hand soaps and incents as well" she said motioning for us to come over.

"I'm open to new stuff" I said. She lead us to the side of the store and began showing us all the new stuff.