Chapter Sixteen: Fake Dating? Oh Heck No!

--Jessica's POV--

Zayn is actually in the living room ruining my birthday. The guts! I honestly hate Zayn. Always have,always will. Abi loves him. "Everyone in the living room. NOW!" Simon yelled. "Girls. I know this may sound mean but you arent good enough for the boys." I stood up and smacked Simon across the face. He backed up a little and pushed me down into my chair. "As I was saying. You girls either need to become famous OR the boys fake date." He finished. "Famous!" The boys yelled. Well I guess we have to become famous.

--2 hours later--
Simon called us into the living room. "Girls. In these envelopes you will find your professions. Violet you will be a pianist, Brooklyn a ballet and pointe dancer,Abi an acro dancer, Rayna a model, and finally Jessica you will be a singer." He finished. Brooklyn and I turned to eachother and squeeled. "Thank you Simon!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He just chuckled. My phone rang and I looked at the illuminated screen.

Niall-Hey babe. Have something for you. Bedroom in 10 minutes.

Jessica-K. B right there.

I walked into the bedroom and there was Niall sitting on the floor with candles and food. "FOOD!" I yelped and sat beside him.

--Niall's POV--
Jessica is so excited to eat. Its exactly why I love her so much. Her personality. Tonight we are going to McDonalds to eat. I dont even know why this food is here. "Lets go" I told Jessica. "Food?" "We will be getting food." I ensured her. We got in my car and I put on Little Things because it was our song. Jessica started to sing along to it and she sounded really good. "Where did you learn to sing like that?" I asked her. "My bedroom." She responded. She giggled and continued to sing. We drove into McDonalds and I ordered the food. "Here you go." The lady at the window handed me the food. I paid and drove away heading back to the bus. We got onto Jessica's bed and started to eat and watched Annie. Jessica started to sing along.

Tommorow tommorow I'll love love ya tomorrow its only a day away.

And she went quiet. She had fallen asleep on my chest. I stroked her hair and finished the movie. It was only 3 in the afternoon so I tried to wake her up. I got out of the bed and set her head down on her pillow. I went to the fridge and got the whipped cream. I sprayed it on her lips and nose. That woke her up. "Morning sleepy head." I smiled. She leaned over and kissed me and got out of bed getting whipped cream all over me. Yay.