Chapter Four: Moving On

I can't bear to think that I will be leaving with Rayna in two days to move to London. Simon kicked us off the tour. All we did was accidentally put on a live microphone back stage pretending to be one of the boys singing. Oh, and the whipped cream. So, instead of sending us back home, he bought us an apartment in London not far from where the boys live.

Its better than not seeing them. Ever again.

     Naill walked into the bedroom. Seeing the tears rolling down my cheeks made his facial expressions change.

"Hey. Don't cry. We will make it through this."

  "We will make it to the end. Nothing will come between you and I." Niall sang. That just made me cry more.

"I love you Niall. I dont want to leave." I pouted. Liam and Louis strutted in.

"Jessica we dont want you to leave either but you have to. We will come visit you every chance we get. We promise." Louis said, wrapping arm around me.

-----------
**Two Days Later**

   -Niall's Pov-

     "Say your goodbyes and then it is time to go" Simon told Jessica and Rayna. I can't believe he is making them leave. Jessica runs up to me crying and wraps her arms around my waist. I kissed the top of her forehead and crouch down so she was looking down at me. She sniffed, more tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

"Don't cry. I will see you tomorrow." I reasured her. I stood up and hugged her again. We hugged for a couple of seconds and she moved onto Loius. She pecked him on the lips and Louis' expression changed his face went all weird.

Man, I think he likes her more than I do.

Then I remembered. I had bought her a necklace.

Ha! Beat that Louis.

  "Jessica I have something for you." She walked over. I knelt down on one knee,pretending to propose. She cupped her hand over her mouth. I stood right back up.

"Just kidding." I opened the box and her eyes went wide.

"I love it." She cried. I put it around her neck and turned her facing me. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt her get lifted up and carried away. Not wanting to look, my eyes stayed closed brimming with tears. Once the car pulled away, Harry pulled me up off the ground and lead me to the bus. My life is never going to be the same.

**1 Year Later***
-Jessica's Pov-
The boys have been so busy on tour the last year they havent had time to visit Rayna and I. At all. Today they come back from tour and Rayna and I are going to suprise them. We are currently sitting in their living room on the couch until they get home. Hopefully, they will remember us. They havent called or texted us at all either. Man I miss them. I miss Niall. I miss my boy.

------------
We are in their apartment sitting on the couch when we hear the front door unlock. Rayna and I look at eachother and run upstairs. Me going into Niall's room and her going into Harry's. I hear the sound of Niall's voice trailing up the stairs. The door to his bedroom opens and Naill walks in,not noticing me at first, but then he throws his suitcase on his bed.

"Ow!" I mumble. Suddenly he spins around quickly.

"JESSICA!" He yelled. I ran up to him and kissed him. As the kiss deepend and Simon ran in.

"Niall! Whats wrong?!" He yelled. He took one look at us and his eyes flickered with anger. "I told you to stay away from them." He reminded me. He grabbed my arm and led me down the stairs. "EVERYBODY IN THIS HOUSE COME DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled. I roll my eyes. Just then Harry came down the stairs carrying Rayna bridal style. Simon's fists clenched up. Rayna's eyes went wide with fear and she stiffened, avoiding eye contact with Simon.

-------
I don't think Simon has ever been more mad in his whole life. He yelled for an hour and a half and then took a break. After taking a ten minute break, what did he do? He started to yell AGAIN. Rayna sat beside Harry trembling and I sat with Niall. Niall grabbed my hand and reassuringly squeezed it. That boy could make me feel better in an instant.