The Bar

After a long hunt me and Sam went back to the bunker but Dean went to the bar for a couple drinks. You and Sam sit on the couch and watch TV. You get a drunk text from Dean

Hey babe wanna meet me at the bar I can't drive home imma little drunk!

You get up and drive to the bar to pick Dean up and walk in and see him making out with the bartender. "DEAN!!!!" You yell at him. "Y/N!!" He said pushing the bartender off of him. You run out get in your car and drive back to the bunker. You get there run into your room and cry into your pillow. Sam walks in "what happened". He says as he claims into your bed and hugs you. You and Sam are very close in the brother sister kind of way. "He was face sucking with the bartender when I got there" you say sobbing. "
"Y/N" you hear in the background. "He's home " Sam says getting out of your bed. " I'll go talk to him" he said walking out of the room. " Dean what the hell" you hear in the distance. " I just have to apologize" " no Dean leave her alone she doesn't want to here from you" " Sammy move " he pushes Sammy out of the way. You hear him coming down the hall way. You get up and rush to shut the door but he stops it with his hand.
" please y/n let me apologize" he said pushing the door open."what Dean? Apologize for getting drunk the night the gorgeous bartender was working, prettier that me and than decide' hey, maybe y/n won't find out. Well guess what Dean? I did! I did and it hurt so much to see you with someone else. That kind of stuff sticks! I don't want your stupid apology or your explanation Dean. I'm done. I loved you, I still do, but until you can understand how much that hurt, I can't be with you, al all!"
You take a deep breath. Wow. You didn't know you had that in you.
"Make me understand" Dean said waking toward you." What?" You say puzzled. " make me understand. Make me understand the pain of seeing the person you love with someone else". Dean said. " how?" You say waking away from Dean. Dean pauses,"kiss someone, anyone you get to pick and make me watch" Dean said. You thought long and hard about who you were going to kiss to make him fell as bad as you did maybe even worse. You smirked. "Fine. I choose......... Sam" you said happily. Knowing that this would make him mad. Dean doesn't say a word. Dean walks out of the room. You just stand there. Dean comes back" are you coming" he says grabbing our arm. You both go down stairs. Sam is on the couch watching TV. You look over at Dean and he gives you a nod. You go up to Sam and sit on Sams lap and start hardcore making out with Sam. Sam is really confused at first but than starts kissing back. " that's enough "  Dean yells while pulling you off Sam! "Ok I get it. Now Can we go back to the way we were" Dean says while grabbing you and pulling you in his arms. You look up and kiss his soft lips.