The Hunt

Your up stairs in your room packing for the hunt and you see Dean come in through the door.

"Ok I'll admit I was being protective earlier. Do you forgive me?" Dean said walking towards you while taking off his shirt. " of course as long as you agree that I can come with tomorrow". " deal. You can come with." He says while taking off his belt and pants. He slowly takes off your shirt and than your belt and pants. Than throws you on to the bed and climbs on top of you.

*The Next Morning*

You are awoken by Sam knocking on the door " y/n you awake?" Sam said. You look over on the other side of the bed and Dean is gone. You quickly get some clothes on and open the door. " what's wrong ? Is everything okay?" You say worried. "Umm.. Do you know where Dean went I can't find him?" Sam said while taking out his phone. "No I just woke up have to tried calling him?" You say getting your phone. " ya like a thousand times I'll try again." Sam say dialing deans number in his phone. " no I got it" you say while calling Dean. " hello" Dean said over the phone. "Dean where are you!!!" You say worried. " I'm fine I'm with Castiel" Dean says. " why are with Castiel?" You say. " don't worry about it I'll be home soon. I Love You" Dean said. "No you come home now and you say that to my face!" You say angrily. " Bye I Love You!" Dean said while hanging up the phone.

*2 Days Later*

"Y/n I'm home" Dean says yelling through the door." DEAN" you say while running into his arms." Your never leaving again got it!" You say furiously " hey I love you" Dean says lovingly " I love you too! " you say with a smirk on your face.