Chapter 11:The life-changing question

Hours later after Button Mash,Sweetie Belle and the rest of the ponies went to the carnival.Everypony went back to take a rest,Applejack and Pipsqueak went back to the barn,Rumble and Scootaloo flew back to Cloudsdale,Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were with their other friends and Button Mash and Sweetie Belle were taking a rest while playing video games like the trotting dead,minecraft of ponyrerria in their own house."You ain't getting that adamantine first"Button shouted."Oh,yes I am,an.....d BOOM!!Got Skeletron first and adamantine be MINE!!"Sweetie Belle shouted."That was a lot of fun"Button said."Wanna watch TV?","Sure"Sweetie Belle returned.As they were watching TV,Sweetie asked Button a question "Hey Button","Yes,what's up?"Button returned,"Have you ever thought of starting you own family?Like being a mom or dad?"Sweetie Belle asked."Now you mentioned it,no.I heaven't thought about that.It would be neat to be a dad to a colt or filly though."Button returned."Well,do you want to have a foal?"Sweetie Belle asked him."Woah hold on Sweetie,We're not even married yet,also I may want to be a dad but I don't think we're ready to do that yet and the responsibility of having a foal,I'll go buy a parenting book and learn the basics,maybe then we'll be prepared.Are you okay with that?"Button told her."Yeah,you're right,I'm just overthinking,that's just all"Sweetie Belle agreed.