Chapter 18:The pregnancy(part 4)

It was an hour away for the party to begin,there were ponies everywhere in the frontyard,the porch and even he backyard.They were all catching up all those years after they left school."Everyponys here,are we ready to start officially?"Sweetie Belle asked while putting on her dress for the party in the bedroom,"Almost,I'm almost done wearing my tuxedo"Button Mash said and he gave her a little kiss after he finish wearing his tuxedo and both of the went down to the kitchen to bring the food out to the backyard table."Hi everypony"Button Mash and Sweetie Belle greeted them and they greeted back.All their fillyhood friends were there from Sunny Daze to Ditzy Doo."Well?LETS BEGIN THE PARTY!!"Both of them yelled and almost everypony went nuts.Some ponies were talking,some were doing silly challenges,some were also playing games but most were dancing in the backyard and all the ponies were enjoying the party.Button Mash and Sweetie Belle joined in and were dancing together along with the other ponies.There were also a few entertainments and shows that Button invited to the party and they were great and everypony loved them.It was about four hours into the part and most of the ponies were tired so they decided to went home.about an hour later after the party,Button Mash and Sweetie Belle were just watching a movie and just relaxing."I haven't partied like that in years,our wedding doesn't count,Ok?"Button Mash said,Sweetie Belle giggled a bit and said"Same,when was the last time we been to a party anyway?I don't remember",Button Mash returned "A couple years ago,two,four,I'm not sure but it definitelly was Scootaloo's Birthday party though.So,wanna go to bed after the movie?","Alright"Sweetie Belle said and both of the kissed each other for a while.